DooMagic Pillow

The Doomagic pillow case is something unique for kids and adults. 2 ways of usage, it can be a pillow and also a toy. Moreover, the material is good and easy for washing. Is cute and comes with several design of animal theme. I grab a dog pillow case for Calvin.While, my son was busy playing with his kakak at home, I quickly sneak inside the bedroom and change the pillow case for him. When he came in, he notice his pillow case has turn into a dog - WowWow!!! He smile and laugh happily and said "how come my pillow liddat one?". He was so surprise & curious about the new pillow case. Later on, he keep asking me where I buy, where i get it and so on. Calvin was so joyful to receive the present. He like it so much and yesterday night he sleep tightly with his new pillow case.
Finally I get an early Christmas present for my Calvin boy. Interested, please log in to her online shopping H>E>R>E. Thanks again to Agnes for the fast delivery.
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. I have got the cat and the dino one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small Kucing: Ya, the cat also nice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea...i have one cat, one dino and one bunny...lol. Bunny is mine..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....Happy boy...I can see from his smile.
    Thanks for adding me to ur blog list..

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute pillow!! makes me wanna have one too!!

    have a great day!!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy Ling: Ya lor, I will get 2more. Me & my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mery: U r welcome...Calvin is so happy to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, this is some thing new to me,,i don't think my boys will like it, cos they love their old bolster to cuddle hahah, old habits die hard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw this many times on the internat, tot it is pillow, actually a pillow case...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eugene: yeah, probably there r too big for this!

    Mummy-J: Ya, at first i oso thought is a pillow...but is the pillow case! *_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I bet Calvin will sleep better with this awesomely cute pillow case!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alice: Yeah, sleep soundly. The material really good...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts