Art Class during School Holiday

I'll be away to Shah Alam for working purpose with a few of my colleagues. I will get to read your blogs and reply your comments, if I have chance to do so. Don't miss me, cos' I'll miss you more! LoL.

I would love to enroll him to submerryn class but definitely kenot! Haiyo too far jor! Ended, I enrolled him for a pre school art class some where near my mom place. To let Calvin spends his time with benefits and it is good to give him a new exposure for himself. I'm glad he's having lots of fun there. His classes are 4Days a week (3Days of drawing & colouring session + 1Day Craft Work). Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my son's art gallery! Muahaha.... Let's see what Calvin have for us here:
What did you see? A small brown thing on top the egg shaped-watermelon?
My mom reported to me, that teacher ask him to draw a big circle but he drew a small one.^^ My son not really good in drawing and colouring skill. But I'm impressed to see this drawing (of cos' leads by his art class teacher) and he able to colour the whole page. When, I picked him up after work last week.
I ask him how was his first day at art class.
Calvin said: No Good! (with a frown face).
I asked him again, about his art teacher's name.
Calvin said: Meow Meow Lao Shi (while chuckling all the way)
His art teacher name is CATherine actually.
Hahaha...Pink Rabbit!
My mom reported to me again, on what's Calvin being doing over there. Lao Shi helped Calvin in his drawing. Calvin asked bec the teacher: Got rabbit, how come no carrot? Ended Cat teacher draw another carrot picture for him to colour. The 3rd day and so on, my mom left him in the art class with his art teacher & will only picked him up after that.
What is this one, I really have no idea what is it? Is pink, I may think he is trying to draw a pig. But it is not... Calvin says it is a bear showing its backside! *Faint* - Too much imagination!
From all the drawings, I like this one the most.*Thumbs Up*
Drawing his Daddy. I noticed Daddy eyes not balanced leh!
Cat - A simple art craft using AngPow!
Try out this idea and have fun with your kids at home!
An orange colour - Pineapple: Maybe it's too ripe already. LoL
See, Calvin acting like his mom taking photo of his drawings!
Wah, using iPhone sum more!

Till I see you guys next week, so wish everyone have a great weekend ya.
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. As first timer to Art class, Calvin has done a pretty good job. He has the talent from the mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, he enjoy going art class! :D. You have a nice weekend k

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink bear Calvin calls look like an elephant showing it's backside. Ah...what a kid's imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess: U said is an elephant? Muahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Calvin. His drawing is so nice. Gwen cannot draw at all. I think I need to enrol her to art class lah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MG,calvin not really know too!thank god wif da help of his teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. He will be the future blogger one day! hehe!

    His drawing and coloring skill is better than Yan Yan .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummy Moon: Got teacher to help. I must thanked Meow Meow Lao Shi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,, thank for the xmas card, lol,, received it yesterday while it was raining dogs and cats and that card brightened up my day..

    thank you appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eugene: Since u drop me so many comments. So why not send u X'mas card while I was sending another X'mas card to my fren at UK. Merry Christmas ya...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are actually beautiful masterpieces for his age, I like specially the carrots! He is definitely gifted!;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts