280412 - Happy 31st Anniversary

I've been staying so long with my in laws and I really have no idea about their wedding anniversary date. I'm so sorry. But their birthdays I remembered :). They just announced and I don't have that much time to prepare a cake for them. Then thought of grasp some idea from FamilyFun site which introduced by Yan. Then I saw this two lil elephants picture from Valentine's category. I printed out 2pc extras in case, Calvin ruin the 1st paper.
Get ready with colour pencils, glue, double sided tape, normal and pattern scissors. I even bought a piece of hard covered and a soft coloured paper to make this special card for my in laws. I chose green, something earthy and refreshing look.
I told Calvin we have a mission to accomplish. We make a special card for YehYeh and MahMah.I warned him over his colouring - no outline please. He coloured the elephants pictures and I done the card base. Then, I check over Calvin's colouring and done some touch up for him. After he finished, I cut it out using a pattern scissors.
Calvin then stick that elephants picture on the green card. Suddenly, Calvin reminds me about stickers. I told him I never buy any stickers. Then he said he got sticker from Enfagrow...LoL.
~He tries very hard to take up close shot like mummy with his fake Ribena camera~
I asked him what content to write. He wanted to say "Happy Birthday Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah". Kids definitely don't know about anniversary. I just told him in a simple sentence; when a couple married for so long, they wanted to celebrate about their marriage. "Mummy I want to married you" Calvin said to me. That's my "Lemak" son. Comes to hug and kiss you. I help over the words and he write himself.
All done and will passed to my parents in law tomorrow evening.
Father and Mother, Happy 31st Anniversary.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to aunty & uncle!

    Sure the card will bring joy to the grandparents coz prepared by their loving grandson! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31 years of marriage ~~ Happy anniversary to both your parents in law. Wish them good health and be prosperous always!

    One blue elephant is yeh yeh and the pink one is mah mah, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you on their behalf. Realized the enfa stickers? ngam ngam got number, so I asked Calvin to stick 3 & 1 in the middle.

      Delete
  3. This is a very nice card. Love the middle lining of thinner paper. The colour chosen was nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much time to prepare more stuffs.. Guess this will do.

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary to your parents in law!
    This is a simple yet hearty gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes simple...fully coloured by their grandson

      Delete
  5. awww that is such a lovely card, I'm sure they will love it!

    Have a great weekend :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely anniversary gift!

    Happy 31st anniversary to your in-laws. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and meaningful card. i love the elephants picture :) Happy Anniversary to your parents-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a thoughtful DIL. I'm sure your parents in law were very happy to receive the lovely card. I've been married for 12 years and I don't even know my PIL's anniversary. I doubt my hubby knows it too hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe mummy, I also just know about it. hahaha

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Simple just to make use of the kids time and celebrate together.

      Delete
  10. this is scuh a nice card and so thoughtful of making your own card! 'want to marry you?' so cute for him to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary to your parents1 So boy so sweet, sure melts in the heart lar!

    Happy Labour day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your in laws' anniversay fall on same day as my girl's birthday! Never mind, I don't know my in-laws' anniversary and I cant remember the exact day of my parents' wedding anniversary. hahaha! But I can remember their birthday, because my FIL, and parents birthday fall in February and my MIL same birth month with me, i.e August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya i also remember their birthdays only.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts