Calvin - Art Analysis Report
I came across this FREE art analytical review from SheohYan's previous post H>E>R>E. This free service only valid till end of March 2012.
So, one night I gave Calvin a piece of drawing paper and a pencil. I asked him to draw whateever he wants on the paper. Then he gave me this picture. Here you are, Calvin free hand spontaneous drawing. I was quite worried what he drew here.
Want to see his result? It is written below here:
同学:Calvin(4 years)
父母亲/监护人:Angeline Ong主治导师:张怡媚老师(Emay Teow)
解读日期:21/03/2012
小孩心灵状况(State Of Spiritual):
Soul status: Good analytical mindset, smart observant and fast learner. He will easily learn from parents, surrounding people and from other input media become his thought, concept and his feeling as well.
解决方法(Resolving):
If required, drawing and arts therapy are suitable for her emotion expression.

lol on his drawing. Trianggle face, square face, round face, smiley face, crying face. Some got eye brow, some don't. Some one eye big and one eye small. I don't know how to analyse, but look at the report, it is a positive one.
ReplyDeleteI'm no good at analysis drawing, hehe. But I can see that Calvin's drawing is very neat and tidy. Just like mummy's tidiness :)
ReplyDeletehaha no worry, that is his imagination. Well that is true that human have many kind of face shapes, oval, circle, triangle & etc. Very neat drawing he drew.
ReplyDeleteYan: After he drew this, I can't imagine why he draw this one. Calvin still can put a smile on his face after drawing this.
ReplyDeleteYvonne: You think so? Probably he is. He will never walk into a dirty toilet!
Vicky: All humans are different. Guess Calvin understand this logical.
That's a great analysis... No worries, kids can do anything... Over-concerned parents may do more harm than good.
ReplyDeleteU r right STP. So i always tell myself not to over stress our kids!
Deletewow what an interesting analysis! I like his faces!
ReplyDeleteAll kind of faces right?
Deletewhy worry? it's a realistic one and he's smart to learn of different expressions and moods on faces.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw Yan's gal drawing..Their drawing really nice and even done some colouring too. My son was just so simple! hahaha.
DeleteHis analysis report is very good. He draws very well too. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteAngie, for a four year old, Calvin draws very well and his pictures with the emotion displayed are impressive. No doubt your boy is smart and intelligent. Don't worry too much for your boy, he will be fine. Arthur is right, over concern and protective parents are not doing their children any good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Quay Po..I'll keep STP and your words too.
DeleteKids draw what they see and feel. Like my girl for instance. She draws when she is sad, happy or nothing to do. She usually draw herself and us having good times.
ReplyDeleteI guess from her drawing can feel that family is very important to her...especially with mum and dad right?
DeleteThat's a nice piece of art. Love the various shape of faces. Happy and sad...
ReplyDelete