Nice to meet you
Well well well, yesterday night hubby, Calvin and I went over to Jay and Joanne house to meet someone special. Yup, their new born baby girl. Calvin said Joanne's baby girl is very cute and gave her a kiss at her forehead. Awww...
Nowadays Calvin knows himself very well as a big kor kor.
Hi baby Khloe, sleep tightly when we visited her yesterday night. Looks alike her daddy. Time flies so fast, her full moon is on this Sunday.
Oooo, I'm a wake and stretch.... Can't wait to visit her again.
Congrats to Jay and Joanne again. Khloe is such a cutie pie.

Hahaha, she pouted her mouth and frowned her eyebrows. Babies are such adorable, eh?
ReplyDeleteChloe is so adorable~ I can't wait to welcome my baby already ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friend on their new born baby girl. Baby is like an angel.
ReplyDeleteYvonne: Yeah, even Hebe gal also liddat.
ReplyDeleteHayley: I also happy for you and waiting for your new born prince!
ReplyDeleteYan, thanks!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love your description of Calvin's Kor kor reaction :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Zoe
ReplyDeleteaarh, she got awakened! what a cute expression!
ReplyDeleteYeah...
DeleteAwww......so adorable. Love that last pic. My boy cooed like that too when he was a newborn. Everyone laughed.
ReplyDelete