19 Days to go!
Good morning everyone, I'm not going anywhere. It is just a countdown till the day of Merry Christmas. I'm really excited, what about you? Absolutely, the most wonderful festive season to celebrate with family and friends.

Radio keeps featuring Christmas song early the morning, when I was driving to work.
It really makes my day full of joy even though today is Monday!
I heard of Lady Gaga just released a new song - Christmas Tree for her fans.
But I haven't heard of it yet. Have you?
"Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas"Kids love to receive present from Mr Santa.
It reminds me of the song - ....Santa Claus is coming to town....!
What about him? Oh, Mr Snowman....Too bad, Malaysia don't have snow but showered with rains recently.
During Christmas, everybody will exchange gifts for everyone at home & closest friends. Nowadays, it becomes a tradition for everyone in this world to share and enjoy exchange gifts during this festive season. Towards end of the year, Christmas Mega Sales are everywhere. Yup, is shopping time! So have you grab your loves one, a lovely present? I wonder what will you buy as a Christmas present? Mind you share with me here?Wish everyone have a lovely MONDAY! No More Monday Bluez..........
P/S: Pictures I grab from Yahoo picture gallery
♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥

I dont celebrate Christmas, but love to see the nice beautiful decorations...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you in advance!
I shall say Christmas is for everyone! Merry Christmas in advance to you too.
ReplyDeleteI celebrate Christmas, it is the time that i remember and be thankful what who i am,what i have and be sure to spread some cheers..
ReplyDeleteyupe, wishing you a happy, blessed Christmas in advance too
Eugene: Same to you too. Actly, I don't celebrate, but I'm already in jolly merry christmas mood! LoL
ReplyDeleteJuat going to church Christmas morning. Never practise of buying pressies for my love ones. But I do hope to get something from anyone??
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are lovely, I like especially the 2nd one, the colour is so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteI don't celebrate Xmas either, but I still put up a Xmas tree for my kids, bake X mas cookies with them and got excited with the Xmas decoration, kihahaha! (No X mas gift though)
Xmas present, I'll like to pack some happiness(just kidding). A packet of assorted candies for the kids and some chocolate for the adults, lol!;D
p/s: I've just received the prize from postman, thank you! My kids love the sweets and the menu will be very useful if we planned for a free and easy trip to Taiwan next time! Love the delicate keychain! *HUGs^-^
Finally u received it. It is the latest food & hotel booklet in Taiwan 2010. That was my copy actly,hahaha. Is ok to giveaway to my loyal reader. Muacks!
ReplyDelete