2010 Great Achievement

This year was Calvin's first year in nursery. I was so worried and afraid will he cope that? We didn't hope for much but we hope for the best he could be. I'm sure all parents think this way. He is not the best student in his class and not even have the best academic result. It doesn't really matter. No matter what, he remains as our precious diamond in our heart. Here are some of his art & craft works during this school holiday break.
We wish he can stay healthy and enjoy his life with full of colours. Just like these donuts! ^^
.
.
.
.
.
Last But Not Least

So Long 2010 & Welcoming 2011

*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. Happy new year to you and your family! Have a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family, Angeline! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy Gwen: THanks n same to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful art work! I miss doing these.

    Have an lovely day!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, he is really talented, I like especially the lady bird!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts