From Head 2 Toe

Every year Calvin received bundles of new year clothes from YehYeh, MahMah, Ah Kong, Ah Mah, SamSam and my brother. Let's me show you, what Calvin have for this year.
He got this traditional China clothes from both my parents & parents in law.
Here his loots....There are more but I never intend to capture all of it.Pants and Jeans to match his shirts.
Not forget his new pyjamas too. My MIL bought from Hatyai.
Ben 10 shoe for this new year!
Not forget to match with these stockings.
And of course, a cap that I bought from Taiwan for him to cover his head, when we visit our relatives during CNY.
All arrange nicely in his drawer. Full and pack.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Think you don't have to get him anymore clothes for one year? Ha..Ha...

    So loving of all his grandparents, uncles and aunties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I will still get him new clothes for next year! Hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many CNY clothes for Calvin, Calvin is so lucky. Gong Xi Fa Cai to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan same to you. May the month of Feb bring lots of luck to you! Cos Feb is ur birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, lucky boy!
    Can wear from Chu Yi to chap goh meh liao :P
    Wishing you and family, a happy chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and cool looking shirts for Calvin!^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts