A Short Getaway

Tomorrow we'll be at Genting, located at 6,118 feet above sea level and is one of Malaysia's premier integrated mountain resort. It’s absolutely the coolest place for us to start a brand new year. We plan this early of the year & hubby even made payment for the Magic Show at Genting. But last week we've been informed that the Magic Show needs to BE CANCELLED due to bla bla bla reason. (Acceptable or not acceptable, just don’t want to mention it again) Sigh! Luckily, they agreed to refund the money back. Ok la tu...
Well, that small matter will not ruin our mood that badly. We will still enjoy ourselves to the fullest *wink*. Calvin also excited about it. I've read a few entries from my blogger-mates about Genting lately. They enjoyed themselves very much. Really can't wait to go there! Over here are their posted entries about their short trip to Genting. Hope you all enjoying reading their posts (whom have not visited their site).

Alice:

mHhL:

Again, wish you all have a nice weekend too! See ya.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Hello Angeline, I'm sure you'll have great fun up in Gentings...
    I was around when it first started, building the road up, the construction of the hotels and casinos.
    And my last trip was in the early '80s.
    I can't even recognize the place anymore from pics.

    You have fun, and keep a song in your heart.
    Best regards, Lee.
    Incidentally was at Hayley's, noticed your callsign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi angeline, have fun at genting! It's been quite a long time back since i last been there, i think it was during the holidays, waited so long at the cable car station.
    as for your question on the hazelnut cookies, you can do this with almond but i would suggest not to cos it's the taste of hazelnut here that makes it special together with the choc. enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, thanks for dropping by! Yeah, it has been a long time din hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, I think hazelnut taste much better than almond! Cos, I still have almonds left in my fridge, dun wanna waste it!
    I think u should make a short trip to Genting too. U have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun ya! I'm going for a short getaway too :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad we did not have the time to overnight there. A very rush trip. Unlike Alice, she really had lots of fun with her family!

    Hope you will enjoy your trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mNhL:Next time stay longer ya.
    -I jst put my son to nap,will wake him up later! He's being tired the whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip to Genting. :) We went to Genting too during the CHristmas holiday last year. :) Going to blog bout it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last time in Genting was like ages ago. Nice cool breezy weather, but food can be expensive, which reminds me of taking some packed maggi mee for dinner over there. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mummy Gwen, great can't wait for you to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess,things aren't cheap over there! Having just a keow teow soups for 4 persons also cost about RM100 d....

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you had a great trip. must be pretty cooling nowadays in genting huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts