What are you doing?

I have not been for facial treatments for years now. The facial mask is the only option for me to relax for 15-20mins time. Usually, I buy and stored in the mini fridge in our room. Whenever, I need it, I just grab one. That’s the only express way and also good enough for me to pamper my skin. A few days back, I took a packet of mask out from the fridge to apply and fit the mask over my face. Then my son saw it and here goes my son, never stop asking this and that.

Conversation:
Calvin: What you doing mommy?
Mommy: Doing mask lor….
Calvin: For what?
Mommy: Make mommy pretty…

Hubby chuckling at the corner and I stare at him for a second. ^^
Calvin came towards me and said he also has a mask. Then he put on his Bumblebee mask. *pengsan*

Conversion:
Calvin: See, I also got mask.
Mommy: Ok.

Then I decided to take a photo of us with our mask on. Muahaha…
Sorry not to scare you with our photo here :D
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. LOL, both of you so cute la :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha.... this is what we called childhood! My boy also the same. When he was little, he used to ask me why I have to put on those colouring on my face! I think he watched too many 'Sin Chan''s stories. haha...
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, it's good to pamper our skin at least once a week!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! cant stop laughing this...so cute.

    Me lazy to do mask....normally will opt for gel type. just apply for overnite, work like night moisturizer n mask too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice: I'm a very lazy type one. Mask is the best choice for me.

    Mommy Ling: I used before the gel type but it doesn't suits my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts