USJ MURNI DISCOVER

Prolong from this entry!

Nicholas brought us to this place! The menu here is damn "changih". Whoever stay just around here should know what I meant for this. Next time, we will come here again to taste their food.
Outstanding mamak stall for 1 Malaysia. Malay, Chinese and Indian food.
USJ Murni Discover have variety of Malaysian food mix with western food.
Drinks we have: Ribena with Lychee, Hot & Cold Honey Lemon and also Teh Halia.
Let's see what we have for supper!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Extravaganza Spaghetti Carbonara. Lurve it with creamy & fragrant gravy.
*Almost forgot about the fattening effect* LoL.
Japanese Roti (Traditional Roti Canai + Cheesy Flavour) *Not bad to try*
Hawaii Roti (Traditional Murtabak + Mayonese) *Thumbs Up*
Becham Roti (Traditional Roti Canai + Tuna filling) *Good* too.
Club Sandwich for us
Definitely a place for family and hanging out with friends. Moreover with the nice food here. The food portion is so worth with the price you pay!
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. Look at all these food pictures Angeline! I love food! hehehe.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the mamaks are getting enterpising venturing into western, italian food menu. All can get under one roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angeline! Happy New Year!

    Wow, the food looks mouth-watering. I'm drooling over here. Wish I can have those especially the clubhouse - my favorite! Yum!

    Cookie's Corner
    Live, Love, Blog
    All About Chloe and Zoe
    Marriage and Parenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, Hawaii roti looks like Spiderman roti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The club sandwich making me hungry lah...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looked good and rich. I would love to take it if I have successfully lost 5 kgs already

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet try mutabak with mayonnaise leh, next time must give it a try... wonder normal mamak stall will offer the same dish or not!>_<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts