Ushering Chinese New Year
Sorry folks for not updating my post lately. I was busy with my company's auditor and tax agent. Phone calling non stop and requesting for more reports and clarification. Busy right? I was supposed to post about my Genting trip, but I hardly on-line and not even have some lil time to visit your blog too. Sorry ya. Besides busy with my work, my hubby suddenly met with an accident last Wednesday. His car went into a skid at highway near Bukit Merah. I almost fainted when he called me after that incident happened. I rush to the place immediately right after work. All the way, I pray very hard and hope nothing happen to my hubby. I brought him to Columbia Asia for full body medical check-up and X-ray. Admitted 1 night for monitoring. Phew, luckily no major injury. Slightly swollen at his thigh, arms and back muscle pain. I wish after this, there will be no more bad luck and welcoming the whole year of good luck for my hubby! Thank God! Will bring him to temple for a pray after he gets better. I'm glad and bless we can celebrate Chinese New Year together.
Simple and nice flower decoration at the entrance.
Yesterday I was on leave, fetch my hubby from hospital (Yes, he discharged yesterday afternoon) and fetch my son from school. Back at home, while both of them taking their nap, I have some time to finish this bouquet of flowers. MIL like it very much.

Speedy recovery to your hubby!
ReplyDeleteTake care!!
Hope by now ur hub is doing fine. Wish him speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mommy Ling!
ReplyDeleteWah... that you called it simple flower decoration kar =_=... look so complicated to me, but awesomely beautiful!:)
ReplyDelete