Pear Pear Look for New Year!!!
Besides shopping for new clothes, looks like everyone is getting new look, new hairstyle and new colour too towards this CNY. *Including me* Muahaha. I explain to my hairdresser that I wanted something new with my short length hair. I told her that I don't want to go for curly anymore. Then she suggested to go for this Pear Hairstyle. Chinese called - 梨花Perm. My hair is still straight with just a natural big wave at the bottom.
Bob hair cut + Digital perm
P/S: What you think of my new hair?
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

I love your new hairstyle. Gorgeous. :) I can only have one way to achieve great looking hair that's rebonding coz my hair is naturally wavy and dry.
ReplyDeleteAt least something different.. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut curly hair always make people look more matured, right? =_=
A good change. I like your new hairstyle.
ReplyDeleteI like your bottom big waves, it looks natural and gorgeous! Nice brunette too!
ReplyDeletehey, i like your hairstyle very much. it's really nice and not many ppl can carry this style :D
ReplyDeleteSuits you, look nice on you. I liked the perm bottom.
ReplyDeleteDid you highlight your hair? Then your look is "wow...wow...wow".