Working on New Year Day 1.1.11

Happy New Year everyone. How was your New Year eve celebration? Mine was just a normal and yet happy, gathering with friends. Went home quite late yesterday night, but still need to have some responsibility at work in the morning. So, freshen up and move on to start a new day in year 2011. We received an email a few days back. Mentioning about this 1.1.11. In Chinese calendar is not remarkable as a good day, so we need to wear either red, orange or yellow clothes in order to have a good start throughout the whole year long! Nevertheless, on the first day at work, I choose to wear red! Hopefully 2011 brings more wealth and prosperous surrounding my family, my friends, my colleagues and for me as well. :D
Yup! Showing a good sign at work!
My 2011 New Year Resolutions? A lot to list them out.
Most important - spend more time with my hub and my son!
Money can't buy love and sweet memories! We started to work since yesterday. Thanks to Amy for the food arrangement.Some have gone home,but I stayed till 8.30pm. KFC for dinner! Not bad lar!
So you guys have a great weekend, while I'm back to work!
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. Happy New Year 2011 to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family! The fried rice look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Angeline! I'm back from my short KL trip ^^
    Have a great day ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks AMAZING!! hahah great pics btw, and is that KFC i see? Hohoho *Stomach growls*

    Happy new year too btw (Before I forget) Hope it doesn't suck!! (How's THAT for a greeting? Lol) XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooooooooooooah! look at all those delicious food picturesssss!!

    Have an lovely day!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a healthy, Happy and wealthy 2011,, when you achieve all this, buy me lunch ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Angeline! I couldn't agree with you, money can't buy quality family time!;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. aiks...same i also have to work on 1/1/2011 and guess what? we also had KFC..LOL. the difference is i wear black..LOL...chamzz sure bad luck jor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Angeline! Wah..so red..hehe...you look good in red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year to you and family. KFC is one of my fav fast food. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts