Bowling Tournament 2012

*I have been writing here just like my routine journals. I still have a few post to blog about,I try to post as fast as I can before 2012 ends. *

(Post Dated Event)
Bowling Tournament was organized by our company Sports Club. I'm here to share some photos. Enjoy!
 Everyone is action....
 They were 9 teams compete in the Bowling Tournament that day.
 Every team won some cash and hampers.
 Custom designed shirt by the committee member. Thanks to abang Zainuddin.
 The Bowling Tournament was held at Taiping Bowling Centre @ Plaza Perbandaran Taiping. We fully book the whole place for the tournamanent.
 We are the team members. Without them, we'll not making a success.
Bring my Calvin boy along to experience what is bowling. This is the real bowling arena and not using finger play from Ipad.
 I helped in taking photos on that day..
 We were all equipped with good and tidy lanes, computerised point system, hampers for the winners and even we provide a free meal to the participants. Nasi Tomato...
Lastly, those excellent individual with the highest score eligible to get cash prize too. Congratulation to all of you!

Comments

  1. i never bowled for ages...but i'm very lousy at bowling, always masuk longkang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outing.. guess I have not do bowling for a long time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts