Happy Happy Dinner
Dear folks, I had another F.O.C dinner invitation again this month. Well, the most surprise was, it was another treat from the same host! This round we had another scrumptious dinner at Soon Lee Seafood Restaurant, Taiping.
The restaurant is always fully book for wedding functions every year. My wedding reception was held here as well.
This is the first dish. The 5 combination platter. All of it taste so good. Maybe we were very hungry that time. Hehehe....
Secondly, we have this fish cook in claypot style. The fish meat is fresh and tangy. I kinda like their simple sauce.
Third, we didn't had rice, but the host order this one for all of us. Fried Bee Hoon with salted fish.
We have scallops with broccolis. A very big portion of greens and we all love it.
This was the fifth dish we've been waiting for so long. This is the curry prawn with bread. This was Soon Lee's signature dish. You can always make an early call to them, just to purchase this curry prawn with bread.
But after we've tried it. It was not as good as last time any more. Even the bread looks soggy and oily. We still finished all of it.
Lastly, we are very happy to know that it is the dessert time! Muahaha.
A toss for everyone, wishing everyone in good health and wealth in year 2013 and so on. Hopefully to have more Happy Happy Dinner just like this one. A very big thank you to the host for inviting us for the generous meal.

Great host, great food, great company. You are so blessed :)
ReplyDeleteYa, I'm blessed to be invited for the feast
Deletewaaaa what a feast!
ReplyDeleteYa.
DeleteWow, really good food! I like the first platter.
ReplyDeleteMe too and the fish as well.
DeleteMe too
DeleteWah its all about eat eat eat recently!
ReplyDeleteNot scare of the weight gain ar? :P
But nvm la, most importantly is everyone had fun and enjoyed!
I never thought of that. I was too happy to attend the dinner. "Muka Tebalnya"
DeleteAnother free meal??? Wah...so lucky la!
ReplyDeleteHad dinner at SL once for my grandma's birthday. Really enjoyed the food there :)
Adrine, did you received my email? Can I have your new house address?
DeleteA feast for some celebration? Happy le~~
ReplyDeleteI like Soon Lee's food, but it's been a while since I last had them. Many told me their food deteriorated.
Maybe depending what type of dish ordered. Just like the pcurry bread prawn. The presentation and the taste is out from our expectation. The taste was just so so only.
DeleteThe dessert looks good. Soon Lee's dishes always quite good.
ReplyDeleteBut must know what dish to order here...
DeleteWah another gathering dinner. The food look yummylicious.
ReplyDeleteYa lor, that's why my weight never go down.
DeleteSuch a lovely yummy meal!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is one delicious dinner! I have eaten and even made bread with chicken curry, but not prawn curry! Looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteOur hometown here very famous with curry prawn ler...
Delete