Lunch at PappaRich
After an hour visit at Taiping Museum, we headed to PappaRich for lunch.
PappaRich indoor is decorated with Christmas ornaments and playing Christmas song as well.
They decorated their place with a medium size white Christmas Tree.
Look see who is choosing her presents! Hehehe
My gal is yawning. That weekend must be a very tired day for her! My 13months gal can walk quite well these days. The cute moment is when I saw her using her back body to get down from the bed. I also scared she may falls down one day, so everytime she gets down I have to hold her. She is very brave, not scared at all.
My boy told me: Mummy can you not always snap photo or not? Later daddy scold you again! @_@
My gal nowaday follows whatever her kor kor does.
Monkey see, Monkey do!
We order PappaRich porridge.
PappaRich Laksa.
PappaRich Chicken Chop Rice.
Drinks we ordered that day to thrill the thirst!
My boy enjoying his lunch very much. He is a happy boy now!
p/s: By the time you reading this post, I was in Shah Alam already. Not for a holiday, not just for shopping but is all about work! Will update my blog when I get back. Wish you all have a nice day &
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I still haven't been there. The laksa looks good to me. I must find a day to go already. Both Calvin and Hebe's expression are priceless.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks nice..
ReplyDeleteHaha that photos of Calvin and Hebe showing fierce faces is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteBut of course Hebe's one is cuter! xD
DeleteI hv been there once..
ReplyDeletehaha, your two kids are so cute..
LOL!!! What lovely kids you have...
ReplyDeleteHave been to Papparich once; can't comment much about the food but their service is much better than their competitor (opposite the restaurant one).
ReplyDeleteMonkey sees, monkey does, hahaha! What a cute daughter you have there, Angeline! Calvin is cheeky, too~
I am hungry now Angeline. The food makes me more hungry now.ahhahah
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas Angeline!
Dear Angeline,
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely place to dine in!
Ho..Ho..Ho..
Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. You totally deserves it!
Please come here to collect ya
http://my123favourites.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-christmas-greeting-bread-award.html?m=1
mui