Holiday Enrichment Class

We occupied Calvin holiday break with extra classes. What a nightmare right? No choice, we can't plan a family trip this year. Furthermore, hubby is busy with his new office renovation this month. Anyhow I tried very best fulfilled his leisure time with knowledge and fun! Last Friday, he just completed 2 weeks of holiday enrichment class. Earlier he attended the SML - Discovering Science Camp for a week.
Calvin obtained a full attendance certificate.
Exercises from 4 languages and Maths. Completed in 2 weeks time. Calvin enjoyed learning together with his old and new friends. Usually new students are encouraged to take part in this holiday enrichment class.
Besides studying they have art and craft lesson too. This time is to make their own batik printing. There were other hands on activity like making bread  & tamago sushi roll and MILO jelly making for desserts in the kindergarten.
A photo was taken at the kinder Christmas tree. All the kids also have decorating the Christmas tree activity as well. Calvin came back and told me, he written a note to Santa and hang them on the X'mas tree. He asked for Legoland!!! @_@
Can you spot my son?

On the last day, every students are allowed to choose his or her presents under the Christmas tree. Everyone got a learning activity book. Good too. This 2 weeks enrichment class, I paid RM110 and meal is provided.

Comments

  1. Calvin is so cute asking Santa for Legoland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most kids would love Legoland.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full attendance? Good job Calvin boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! another holiday class for Calvin?

    I'm sure his holiday is used much better than mine. I stayed at home most of the time and help my parents and relatives as their drivers. Huhuhu! Calvin's certificate is so cute! Got hippo and Zebra. So, what do you do to the certificate? Would be nice if you could frame and put it on the wall, like I did for my son. He loved it.

    The batik printing is excellent. The fish right? It looks nice. And sorry, I couldn't spot Calvin from the group photo. Hahaha! Doesn't really know him yet since I'm new to your blog. Hehehe!

    Ok then, have a nice day yeah?



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is ok, Calvin was the one standing, wearing purple. He is the one with his hand on his chin!

      Delete
  5. Hi, RM110 with meals thrown in is very reasonable hor? Don't think can find this rate here in KL / PJ. I just signed up William for Bao Bei (chinese learning) in December - RM360/month man... expensive right? Somemore only 3 days and each day 1.5hours, no meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diff area, diff needs and standard of living is higher compare here.

      Delete
  6. Good to let Calvin fully occupied his holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as Calvin had fun, holiday classes are very beneficial for kids. Too much free time at home will only resort to TV and computer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angeline,
    I can see your Calvin is having fun n learn a lot too.
    It's good to let kids go for classes on holidays.
    If not they will end up too much TV and computer...:p
    Furthermore your fee 110 is quite ok. My Sam's school Holidays Art class for 5 days@2hours fees is rm250 I think that is a bit too much xD
    mui..^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts