Axian Dim Sum, USJ


Total Bill: RM59.60 for 4 person
Visit at:
No.32, Jalan USJ 9/5N,
47620 Subang, Jaya, Selangor

P/S: More DimSum over here > Zhong Hwa Hin
*♥*♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*♥*

Comments

  1. the lo mai kai is well presented..lol. is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was the taste?!!^-^

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was it? I heard negative comments about axian dim sum, is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy Ling: My Taiping Zhong Hwa Hin Loh Mai Mai more "hou sek"

    Alice: So so, but no harm to try cos the price is quite reasonable.

    Cindy: Yup, we have negative comments too while we were eating...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dimsum looks good but the taste so so only lor. We went to the Puchong one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dint managed to visit Axian due to the crowd... so I went to the opposite dim sum restaurant instead... not bad~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts