Is my lucky 32
G'd Day Mate! Sounds like Aussie.. hahaha
Yeap, today is 15th of April. It's my birthday ~ Yeah, happy Sweet 32! It is also a public holiday for Melaka state. Too bad I'm not staying there. Nothing special to shout about today, it is just a normal day for me. But just worried about getting more wrinkles... *sob sob*. Just kidding, I haven't found any lines yet. Probably will check in detailed tonight. Muahaha....
On the other side, I'm happy, feel lucky and bless for being who I am now. It is not who I wanted to be, but I'm glad becoming a full time working mummy to Calvin and Hebe, a wife to a loving and caring husband, Danny and of course a good daughter to my parents and parents in law. Although, sometimes I can't balanced in all sense, but believe in me I'll try my very best to improve myself for the better sake.
RM100, RM200, RM300......RM2,000!!!
This is the first year hubby giving me cash instead of present. Sounds great right? Quickly deposit into my bank account jor last week. Hehehe... I think my hubby having headache what present to choose for me, watch? bag? phone? jewellery? car? holiday? He almost gave me his everything already. So he is smart this year, stay within budget and give me money instead of other material stuffs... Hahaha, some presents may costs more than RM2K, so why not giving me the cash! So this is my business minded hubby. Anyway, xie xie lao gong.
p/s: I am not exaggerating in this post but I feel very contented.
pp/s: I took a very long nap with my kids this afternoon. Plus a bottle of chicken essence too. Guess it makes me awake until now. Gosh!
p/s: I am not exaggerating in this post but I feel very contented.
pp/s: I took a very long nap with my kids this afternoon. Plus a bottle of chicken essence too. Guess it makes me awake until now. Gosh!


Happy Birthday to you! May you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mun.
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, many happy returns. Wow!!!!! Soooooo young! You're half my age!
ReplyDeleteHey -Arthur, age doesn't matter lar, as long as your heart is young.
DeleteHappy Birthday to you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteHappy Birthday! I would love Cash as a gift too! :) Have a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Wenn, I shall remember this day because is your gal's birthday too.
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGELINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Happy Birthday to you and you stay young, Angeline.
DeleteA very big a ppl abuse to SK, thanks ya for the song.
DeleteYeah, getting older each year so I must always think young. Smile more.
yalah, still so young.. you are only 16 years old (for the second time though) sure still can't see lines on your face lah, hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteFor me getting older is a good thing. Even if I really have wrinkles then I must buy more products from you, SK II series, any recommendation for me? Muahaha
Deleteaiyoh how sweet if your Darling Danny!! RM2000 cash as your birthday present!! wow, very generous!! so how are you going to spend this RM2000 angpow??
ReplyDeleteWAH! RM2000, a lot la! Keep in the bank is a very wise option.
DeleteI banked in the day, keep inside my savings account safely.
Deletewatch? bag? phone? jewellery? car? holiday? he almost gave me his everything already.. hmmm, very loving husband lah.. but i think the best present he has given you is your 幸福快樂的日子~~ :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with SK, 幸福快樂的日子~~ isn't money can buy.
DeleteYes you're both correct. From the first day I met him, I knew he would give me the happiness. I don't know Chinese but I can recognize the words " xin fu kuai le de ri zi"
DeleteHe very saying me one, sometimes he just dun wan to show off... Keep low profile.
DeleteHappy sweet birthday, Angeline!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the delish cake from the birthday girl :)
DeleteThanks once again for the lemony pound cake of yours, it is delicious too. You bake for me?
DeleteSo fast withdrew the money your hubby gifted you? Hihihi! Can splurge it on things that you are eyeing on.
ReplyDeleteYvonne, I never spend lar, I kept inside the bank already, hope it' ll double the sum there... Hehehe....
DeleteHappy 32nd birthday Angeline! :)
ReplyDeleteTerima kasih kak Lina
DeleteHappy Birthday to you Angeline. Wah 2k angpow for your birthday. Keke I prefer $$ rather then present.
ReplyDeleteThanks, hopefully next year also... Lol
DeleteHappy birthday once again ya!
ReplyDeleteWhy not ask a trip oversea for the whole family? Hehe.. But cash is better la hor? ;)
Thanks Aden mummy. If I would ask, not only a trip maybe got other things sum more. Hahaha, cash wor..nobody says no lar.
DeleteHe will plan a trip for us when the times come, hehehe...wait for my gal grow bigger first.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFuiyoh...big angpau...goody....speaks like a wise lady....put in the bank first LOL
DeleteYa, that time I never think of using the money to buy handbags lor, the next day bank in already.
DeleteLast 2 days was Yee ling birthday, today is me then a few more days is your turn... 18th right?
Happy birthday, Angeline! Wah, got a big fat angpau....lucky you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you, think bec, he got a me a camera almost rm2k, later on brought us to SG during my birthday also more than rm2k, then last year, I didn't received present but a few months later I have a new Samsung SIII almost rm2k too... As a summary, rm2k is a standard angpau for me. Lol
DeleteHappy Birthday, Angeline!
ReplyDeleteSmart hubby, lucky wife!
Thanks Joyce.
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =]
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteHi Angeline, sorry I'm late. Happy belated birthday to you. You're so blessed got BIG angpow from your spouse.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
Is ok Amelia, thanks again.
Deletewow, awesome present!
ReplyDeletehehehe
DeleteHappy Birthday Angeline!! One practical gift for your special celebration.
ReplyDeleteYeap!
Delete