Matang "Or Mee"

Apparently for the last 10days, MIL went for her China trip with her gang. So, we all had our dinner outside. Here is one of the great dish to share with you guys over here. We had this "Or Mee" ~ Oyster Noodle from Matang.
This big plate for 3 adults and 1 kid. That portion is more than enough for us. This plate charge us RM40. Besides baby oysters in the noodles, they also have prawns, white cabbage, spring onions and leeks. This noodle is simply delicious and served with some fried shallots.
So far, this is the only place at Taiping selling "Or Mee". Hey, where is this place? I shall blog about it later... Stay tune!

Wish you all have a nice day!!!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. i wonder my place here got ths or not

      Delete
    2. Mamarazzi very pandai find nice places to eat...but this or mee other than here, Penang has one stall too. I forgot where is it.

      Delete
  2. wah, MIL went to happy happy in China but the DIL never even want to cook but ask her son to bring the whole family to eat out?? tsk tsk tsk, so lazy lah~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry lor, I have no time to cook. Almost everyday go bec 7pm these days

      Even MIL's son says no need to cook... go outside eat better still.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. SK I enjoy baking but cooking I'm very lousy one.

      Delete
    3. FIl lagi shiok asked me to cook Western food... then hubby quickly said no need so troublesome just a few of us, just da pao or go out eat...

      Delete
  3. oooh, "Or Mee"!! i've heard a lot about "or jien" and "or ar mee sua" but this is the first time i hear and see this noodles.. looks interesting, and like some kind of "loh mee" to me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this the one and only in Malaysia?? haha.. i like the noodles lah, 生麵 is it?? looks very springy and the al-dante type that i like woh.. but was that all you had outside during the entire 10 days?? hehe~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not, we had dinner at many places with my FIL.

      10days... we already get used to it. Sometimes 14days...

      Delete
  5. Think I heard about it before, but don't have the chance to taste it yet. Looks tasty though~

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i think i would like this because i love oyster :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet that was nice...but RM40 a plate, no...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya depends on the oyster sizes on that day. Freshly catch everyday. The second round I go they charge me rm30.

      Delete
    2. Arthur this place is consider the cheapest among seafood restaurant at Port Well area...

      Delete
  8. wOW......the noodles look good. Blog bout the place faster....next time I can bug hubby to bring me there. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice if can have a bite of it right now, kaka...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drool.

    I love oysters.

    But raw ones best. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lina I love fresh oyster too... squeeze some lemon juice and a dash of tobasco sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would prefer fried oysters than fresh ones..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I have seen this dish around KL here. I like to eat or jien but dunno whether will like the or in this mee or not but I like the look of this mee. Does this type of mee taste like loh mee - texture and taste wise? I mean just the noodle, not the whole dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm quite close the taste... this or meeis quite creamy. More alike hokkien style of fried noodle.

      Delete
  14. Yum yum! I just want the "or" can or not? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose mummy for you defnitely yes! hehehe

      Delete
  15. The mee look like homemade one. The oysters look fresh too, yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts