Randomy: I'm at home
Hey friends, I'm at home. I suppose to be at work at this time. How come I'm at home spamming blogging at this hour? I took half day emergency leave today. My dearest mummy is sick. I have to take care my lil one at home. My mummy called me as early as 6.20am, saying that she needs a day off. Pity her, she needs to see the doctor.
Today is only 2nd, usually I need to rush for my financial and management reports before tomorrow's deadline. Then my decision was, take half day leave in the afternoon. Morning, I let my little girl staying at home with my MIL for a while.
6.30am
~ I called up my mum again, saying I'm going to fetch Hebe back to my house.
~ Maybe phone calls disturbance, she is awake.
~ Saw my FIL downstairs, he helped to take Hebe from my mum place.
~ MIL already out for exercise.
~ I went to the fridge and see what I can cook for Hebe.
~ Meat, carrot and tomatoes porridge.
6.45am
~ While the porridge is boiling, ran upstairs to wake Calvin up.
~ Hubby is still sleeping like a pig. No choice not to wake him up, later he needs to travel to Prai to work.
~ Request Calvin to go toilet for his morning business and I ran downstairs to see my porridge.
6.55am
~ Check Hebe's closet, diapers, clothes, towels and everything CHECKED!
~ Milk powder arranged nicely, so easily for my MIL later on.
~ Hebe reached home, and she is with Wati, my MIL maid. Play with her for a while.
~ Check the porridge again, almost done. Transfer the porridge inside a Thermos. The porridge will still cook and keep it hot inside the Thermos.
7.20am
~ Got up to the room again, bathe Calvin and he is big enough to wear his own uniform.
~ Hebe's turn then. Lastly, my turn to bathe.
~ I'm taking the fast mode here...to "Kau Tim"~ settled everything.
7.40am
~ Ding Dong here and there...
~ Almost time for Calvin to go school and I still need to be at work to settle some of the documents
~ FIL is very helpful, he drove my son to kindergarten and he goes for yum char session with his buddies.
~ Hubby woke up later...
7.45am
~ Still around the house
~ Refill Hebe's tumbler with water, take her pillow and bolster, in case she needs a nap at the living room.
~ Check everything is done, asked Wati to take care of her for a while.
~ MIL will be back from exercise and market soon.
Around 7.55am and almost 8am, I drove from my house to work. Reach at last. I clocked in at 8:14:45 seconds. Since, they are very helpful and I wish not to take leave instead.... Ended, my instinct told me to signed off my leave and go home straight. Hahaha...
Both my parents in law is very helpful, but they can't really managed their grandchildren well. They can play with them and listen to what they says, and that is killing me.... When I reach home, MIL told me Hebe doesn't want to sleep. Oh this girl better take a nap, she woke up so early today. While, Calvin was still in his uniform playing Legos... He suppose to do take bathe and do his homework. I already told Calvin the very first in the morning because later he has to go Kumon in the evening.
When I'm home, Calvin took his bathe and finished his homework. Hebe dozed off after drinking a bottle of milk. Hebe had my tomatoes porridge earlier... Right now, both kids are still sleeping and snoring....

aiyoyo, such a detailed account of your day huh?? somemore got very precise timing when you clocked in for work!! errr, so good one?? you just need less than 15 minutes to go to work from home!! really 羨慕!!!
ReplyDeleteNo traffic jam mar...
Deleteso taking half day leave today, are you done with your financial and management reports already?? tomorrow is the deadline, meaning still got one more day tomorrow lah.. today rest first, then tomorrow only 博殺 lah~~ :D
ReplyDeleteImagine every month need to submit probably 10 reports...
Deletevery true about your worries of the kids' grandparents lah.. usually they pampered their grandchildren so much until the kids are actually bullying the elderly, yet they are still happy.. hmmm, times has changed right?? unlike last time, our grandparents are always the most solemn people in the family that we didn't even dare to go near.. :p
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm living with my PIL. So the right time I'll just close one eye and let the life goes on....Muahaha...
Deletewell, that's life. I remember I had to take leave from school too when my mum/baby sitters were not free or my kids themselves were sick.
ReplyDeleteYou are right...Most of my leaves are meant for them. This few years, I have more leaves compare to last time, cos I didn't take many for holidays. Will wait until Hebe is 3, then we'll plan our trip together again. For the first time, 4 of us, yeah can't wait.
DeleteWow, you are really superwoman - can do so many things so early in the morning. I can't even wake up in the morning.
ReplyDeleteI blog this is not because I want to show off that I'm superwoman. hehehe... But things can just happen like that and I must do something right. Got to be quick and fast.
DeleteThanks again Mun.
Oh dear!!! Hope your mummy's ok now. Take care all, God bless!
ReplyDeleteArthur, thanks for your concern. My mummy is alright and energetic again.
DeleteSpeedy recovery to your mom.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you were missing from your workspace. I guess I was too busy with my work.
Even I didn't go to your workspace too...I'm busy too that morning...
DeleteMother's instinct is always right. Trust your instinct. I always trust mine.
ReplyDeleteI hope your mum is feeling better now. I salute you for being able to cope with so many thins yesterday. You take care.
Be steady hahaha...
DeleteYan, my MIL will go holiday again for 7-10 days again... Need to take leave again...
Whoa... sounds like quite a morning for you. Hope things will turn out ok soon,
ReplyDeleteClef, everything is fine now
Deletehope your mummy get well soon...
ReplyDeleteThanks, she gets much better now.
DeleteHi! Angeline,
ReplyDeleteSo sad to hear that your mum is sick, hope she can recover soon. .
Take good care of her!
Thanks May
DeleteHope your mum are all better now. When my kids with MIL, they doesn't listen to her too......soemtimes when I'm back home, my son still in sch uniform ! Pengsan !
ReplyDeletehave to get used to it
Delete