Lemon Tree

Last week, my colleagues and I went for a srumptious meal at Lemon Tree. Some of them would love to try the "Or Mee" as I mentioned earlier on. So we decided to have a dinner right after work.
No. 14B, China Lane
34750 Matang, Taiping, Perak
Tel: 019-5082793/016-5991883
Business hour: 12 noon till midnight
After we ordered, we have some variety sauce for our srumptious meal that day.
Then, we were given this kind of vintage bowls and plates. Nowadays, we have plastic type no more heavy ceramics bowl. I think plastic is far more cheaper. Lets scroll down what we have that evening.
"Tsi Loh" - Our first dish, our appertiser- See before?
Something like sea snails? We have to use toothpick to take the meat out and dipped in to chili sauce.
Or Mee
This is also their famous dish, deep fried eggplants or brinjals with thick batter.
This simple stir fry Cassava leaves or Tapioca leaves.
My mom asked me to order this dish - Golden needle mushroom fritters with chicken floss and mayonnaise.
Here comes another seafood platter - seafood porridge! Yums Yums
Last but not least, Kam Heong crabs!
The total bill for 6 Dishes plus Seafood Porridge plus tea = RM131
More about Lemon Tree dishes is over here from previous visit.

p/s: I try to keep this post short because I'll be away for a few days and will be right back probably early in May. I'm not going any where still in Malaysia and my outstation is mainly due to work! Of course I won't miss the GE13 - 05/05/2013.

Till then, don't miss me so much ok? You guys take care too!

Comments

  1. I like the crabs..
    take care and have a nice holiday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crabs too!!! Will miss you!!! Take care!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks delicious! And the name of the restaurant Lemon Tree reminds me of the song that my nieces and nephews love to sing at every family gathering when they were young! Enjoy your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song too when I was a teenager. Got English and Chinese version

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy! I like everything, especially the porridge *slurp*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seafood porridge cost only rm50 for that big bowl.

      Delete
  5. Wow! A lot of food. Nowadays I am very lazy to eat crabs because of the shells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tsi loh! Though it's tasteless la, haha xD

    Hmm you take care too! And yes, cannot miss the GE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya although is tastless lar... but is a must to order this...

      Delete
  7. Lemon Tree but the chinese name of the restaurant is something else (i couldn't even find these words actually).. can see that the boss is someone who loves money and gold very much, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so this is the place for the "Or Mee" but seems like they also have other very nice dishes.. and i like the bowls the use, 公雞碗, haha!! so vintage and so retro, though they are in plastic but still looks nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bill is just RM131 and i think it's quite cheap woh.. looking at seafood porridge and crabs were served, i think in KL perhaps these dishes already above RM50 each leh..

    ReplyDelete
  10. the deep fried eggplants and mushroom fritters look new and interesting to me, i would like to try them.. but i see they cook the eggplants with bird's eye chili also, must be very spicy??

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of my last trip to Morib for seafood. Now I must find my way back there as you've made me crave for more seafood meal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tsi Loh...can eat one kah? Got some in my cabinet - the shells...for display, handed down in the family - dunno where they came from originally. Never knew it is edible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, there are many kinds of shells/claims that we can east actually...

      Delete
  13. Very nice name- Lemon Tree!

    Love all the seafood ! The porridge sure very tasty coz got all the goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked eating at Lemon Tree last time too! Good and reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo~ the food looks scrumptious! I kinda regretted I didn't follow you to this dinner the other day :p

    Next time, wokay?

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first, I thought you were talking about a song "Lemon Tree". But then, it's a restaurant. Hahaha! Anyway, those food looks nyummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a nice weekend, Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoy your holiday! When you come back, please drop me an email at reanact@gmail.com cos you are the first 3 correct guessers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tsi Loh, I really not very good of eating this type of shell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts