Marshall's Burger
Introducing the Marshall's Burger, Penang. Burgers are fast food, but it doesn't taste like one at Marshall's. Their ingredients are fresh and served 100% pounded meat.

My FIL heard that there's a new Marshall's joint at Penang selling nice burgers. He is interested to try it out. During his visit to Penang last weekend, he bought some back for us too. Range their price from RM9.90 and above just for one loaf of burger. They sold only burgers, fries and drinks.

Marshall's Red is for Beef
Marshall's Yellow is for Chicken
Marshall's Pink is for Pork
Size: Almost like US burgers style

This one is beef burger. Look at that red, juicy, pounded patty beef. Some mustard sauce, ketchup, a slice of cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions and also bacon. It's burger bread is soft too.
Rated: 3.5/5, I think it should be nicer if you dine in.

Above one is chicken, came with coleslaw, pickles, ketchup, cheddar cheese and of course bacon again!
Rated: 4.5/5 (Love the combination of coleslaw in that burger)
Sorry yeah, I not only wallop the whole pork burger and I even wallop the photo too (ter"delete" the photo). *_^
Rated:4.5/5 (Nice and tangy flavor with a slice of pineapple)
Overall the taste is nice with BBQ sauce and bacons. Their portion of serving is very generous. For me, one whole burger is totally more than enough.
Marshall's ~ Burger with a Difference
Located at:
124-C, Jalan Burma, 10350 Georgetown.
Contact No: 04-2299124
Email: ask@marshallsburger.com
Business Hours:
Tue - Thu: 5 pm - 11pm
Fri: 5pm - 12pm
Sat – Sun: 12pm – 12am

No excuse.
ReplyDeleteMust go wallop there again and show your readers your nice burgers photo. LOL
If I have chance to visit the place, ok?
DeleteYummy! Wanna eat!
ReplyDeleteyummy yummy right?
Deletehmmm, burger may not be "fast food" when you dine in a posh restaurant that serves burgers (though that is quite unlikely) hahaha!! burgers can be done in a delicate and fine-dining way also~~ :p
ReplyDeleteSK, thanks for the info. Yeah very true...even nice restaurant do serve burgers. So do we need to use fork and knife, instead using our hands and our mouth widely open... muahaha.
Deletewah, have not heard about this Marshall's Burger leh.. but looking at the wrappers and the price i thought they are something like Ninja Joe..
ReplyDeleteI never heard of Nina Joe too.
Deletebut then RM9.90 is not expensive at all after looking at the photos of the burger.. i thought just like simple Ninja Joe burgers but selling at RM9.90 then that's expensive lah..
ReplyDeleteSK, is from normal burger RM9.90 and can increase to RM15.90 per burger. Depends, add on double cheese? double bacons?
Deleteyour FIL is quite 新潮 huh?? he loves burger, haha!! usually the elder generation won't like to eat burgers at all.. but then i have to say, those burgers look really good, and very "stacky" with lots of layers.. yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteActually, he wanted to buy for his grandson ler...Is an excuse or else my MIL sure mumbling at him to buy burgers...
Deletethe patty is so thick almost 3 times McD's patty!! aiyoh, you didn't describe what is in that pork burger, that one i am most interested to try leh~~ you wallop everything, proved that it's really good right??
ReplyDeleteYes,there was a photo... but I deleted ady! sigh! Wait I went there myself or else you browse from Google search for Marshall's burger to see nice bloggers comment about this burger joint and their attractive photos...
Deletei always love pork burger. I find pork tasted flavourful, Maybe because of the lard?
ReplyDeleteNice combinations of the burger ingredients. Wah, such a tall burger. I dun think I can finish the burger by myself.
mNhL, it taste nicer than Hatyai's McDonald Pork Burger
Deleteoh the burgers look so good. i wonder if there is a branch in KL :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure, but right now is onyl at Penang.
Deletelooks yummy..my boy sure loves it.
ReplyDeleteCan bring him there if you visit Penang.
DeleteThe burgers looks good...
ReplyDeleteWould loves to try it out if have the chance...
ReplyDeleteMe too so jakun, would be great if I can visit the place again for dine in
DeleteBurgers are always best to eat when it's real hot!
ReplyDeleteBeef burgers, me don't eat, hehe..
You can always choose chicken or pork. Real hot burger can't bite ler, burnt my lips and tongue hahahah... Maybe just warm and nice should be perfect.
DeleteLots of bloggers blog about this place. Must be THE place to go to in Penang. But if in Penang, I'd rather stick to the hawker street food - theirs the best!!!
ReplyDeletehawker stall? Definitely. You can always go to Marshall after that... *wink*
DeleteThanks Angeline for introducing this burger here. I must let my brother in Penang know about this so that he can try it out. Here in PJ, the burgers with black charcoal buns have such a very, very long queue. So if you are a fan of burgers, would suggest you give the Burger Lab in PJ a try if you are in PJ. Actually I have not eaten there before as it only open from 5pm onwards and I don't eat a heavy meal for dinner.
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome.....
DeleteMun, Burger Lab in PJ, how far is it from Summit Shah Alam? Probably can ask my colleague to take away some for us...
If you are interested, myBurgerLab has a facebook website. It is located in PJ Seapark. From Summit USJ Subang, it is about 11 to 13km and by car the journey takes about 20 to 30 minutes depending on traffic condition.
DeleteI have not heard of Marshalls burger! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI think famous in Penang, I'm not sure about other places.
DeleteOoh, sedaaaaap! The burgers are so "tall" that if you don't have a big mouth, you'll have to bite it part by part ;)
ReplyDeleteYou can see, I cut into half...
DeleteYes
ReplyDeleteoh can sell pork burger in Malaysia? sure one day I want to try this out.
ReplyDeleteOh if you go Penang, plse drop by.
DeleteNever heard and try Marshall burgers before. Would love to try it out some day. I always love pork burger. There is one stall over here that sell nice pork burger at RM5. Hard to find pork burgers around and I believe it is the only stall selling pork burger in Kuching. Lol!
ReplyDeleteAt Taiping we don't have either. RM5 at your place is very reasonable.
DeleteOH man! Read this at the wrong time! You know I love burgers and now.. sobs.. u making me crave for one!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha... I love burgers too.
Deletenampak sedap....pricey or not
ReplyDeleteopsss...soli...my four eye...baru saw the price...not really pricey leh
Deleteat least cheaper that ahem ahem M......you know where la
DeleteMamarazzi, only burger wor? not expensive ar? Hahaha, the portion they served here is very worth the price...
DeleteMust bookmark this place cos HB loves burger...
ReplyDelete:)
Deletewah see the red juicy meat, it look so tempting to me.
ReplyDelete