2013 MOVIE: Ah Boys To Men 2
Source from here. A Jack Neo Movie.
Hubby and I was surprised don't know why my son likes to watch this movie: Ah Boys To Men. First screening, we never make it to the cinema *Hubby said not worth to watch kind of movie in the cinema*. Ended hubby bought a DVD for him then. Almost every night screening in our room. Even watch for half and hour also shiok! Well it is good and let him get prepared if he's call for the NS here. He is only 6 now, still very far apart. Despite some of their language in that movie is quite harsh for kids, but accompany by parents should be alright. Ok, that was our part I story.
During school holiday break, we brought him to watch ABTM Part II in the cinema. Calvin is excited about it. We had an early dinner at Old Town first. Then catch up the 8.15pm screening. This show has been released more than a week, still got so many people watching. Must be a nice movie. Aiks, I left Calvin's tumbler at the porch. Then, Hubby bought some Wise chips and 2 bottles of mineral water before we enter.
The part II movie is much better than part I. Really makes you laugh out loud and a few scenes are very touching. Ken is more matured now after realising with his foolish mistakes that cause his dad met in an accidence and seriously injured. Almost half paralysed. This part II tells the story of Ken returning to the military with full commitment and improve his performance in the NS. Don't forget his team mate as well with more happenings and stories going on, in this part II.
Which is my favourite part? The wild boars scene....LoL. When they tried to rescue a NS training tester from the wild boars. Yeah not one but MANY wild boars. Overall the movie plot is a good example for all the teenagers out there. I shall not go into detailed, may be some of you have seen it. Those who's haven't get a DVD, ok? RM10 for pirated Blue Ray DVD is worth paying off right for a whole family. Muahaha....
After that movie, Calvin come home and start to sing ABTM theme song - Training to be coward, Fight for myself.... while pretend to march!



Calvin must have really enjoyed himself watching the movie in the cinema. So nice of you to bring him there.
ReplyDeleteI hear it's very funny...
ReplyDeletehere we can't get any pirated DVD :(
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the first and second part. Maybe I'll need to wait for its DVD.
ReplyDeleteno thank you.. hahahah, do i sound like someone?? i didn't watch this movie, be it the first or second part..
ReplyDeleteand i actually didn't know this is already the second part, haha!! so popular one ah this movie, can have second installment..
Deletewell, surprise that Calvin loves this movie so much huh?? maybe the movie is closer to our culture??
Deletetalking about movies, i go for movie almost every week now.. because my credit card has a promo, 1 for 1 movie tickets.. this weekend i am going for G.I. Joe.. haha!! :D
DeleteCalvin want to watch that movie, since is school holiday, so we brought him out lor..
Deleteme ah....two year didnt go cinema lo ...:(
ReplyDeleteMe almost 2 years too...
DeleteYep, its MBO now, not Lotus anymore.
ReplyDeleteI din't watch this one, shall download it soon! hehe :p
Sounds interesting! May be should download part I too!
DeleteWatched this already, is kind of funny!!! =]
ReplyDeleteI watched this too! very nice and good.. local comedy which blends in our life... :D
ReplyDeleteI watched this movie too, both part 1 and part 2. I would say the part 2 is better and funnier. I wasn't only having a good laugh, I also cried at a few scenes. Hehehe! I am sentimental.
ReplyDeleteWell done, you have created a very nice banner.
Yes yr hb is right... i wun watch them too cos very soon the movie will be out in the cable tv channels... we r waiting for part 2 now.. lol... cheapo us..:-p
ReplyDeletefuyoh i saw it i saw it!! that Taiping Blogger Mommy banner!! hahaha.. so you are all together the YYAH Sistaz?? wow, sure that kukubird SP wanna go to Taiping to meet all the hot mamas already~~ :D
ReplyDeleteaiyoh paiseh lah, you put such a big SK0617 there and link to my posts.. i very low profile one woh~~ :p
Deletetemporary only... just for reference.. no worry will replace with others later. I just try whatever I have on hand... That was the latest photo.
DeleteSK no worry, my site is not in the Google search engine. I keep low profile too.
Delete