Super Low Cost Exercise
Something good happened last week. My son and I had an evening jog on last Thursday and Friday. Calvin was so energetic, ran up the small hill near Taiping New Club. I was so worried that he'll get exhausted. Keep asking him to take a deep breath. We managed to jog up and down the hill for 3 rounds. That definitely is enough for Calvin. Calvin said he is tired after that. Then, I decided to bring him to take a stroll at the lake garden.

After since Hebe was born I don't really have time to exercise, facial and to travel. Compare to my first pregnancy, I was able to attend aerobic class right after work. Enjoy holiday with hubby because that time I had only one child. Say in short: Things constantly change, when you have two kids. When they start to grow older, I able to steal some ME time again. Not much, but at least I had a break or two.

After a short stroll, I asked for a race and see who run faster. Hahaha challenge my son. Suddenly we spotted this all over the grass. It was scattered around like this one. In my mind, I was thinking of Japan's Cherry blossoms.
There are many trees like this at Taiping Lake Garden. It is purple colour. Calvin said it is morning glory.. LoL. I told him this is not, how can morning glory comes from there. I can't explained much to him, because I'm not so sure what kind of flower it is too. @_@Around 7pm, we headed back home for dinner. Shall jog more after this.


what a lovely way to spend some time with your son while getting some exercise :) i love going to the park on weekends for some good bonding time. the flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBarb, you should remember those photos I uploaded at Instagram. My son like to follow me. So this Friday we'll go again.
DeleteYes..I miss jogging too. I love going to park especially in the morning.
ReplyDeleteMorning, I can't make it. Evening will do just for me
Deletehahaha, if you run like Mak Rempinator then maybe won't be super low cost already.. anyway, i bet you will still at least jog for the time being lah.. maybe 5 more years later when Calvin is older, both of you can run in marathons already~~
ReplyDeleteSK, I'm not like Lina so prof ler.
DeleteI baru nak mention this... but SK say it first. LOL
Deletethe Taiping Lake Garden must be a very nice place lah.. see the flowers on the field, totally unlike a place in Malaysia lor, like somewhere in a seasonal country..
ReplyDeleteMalaysia style of Spring.... LoL
Deletebut they really look like morning glory woh.. perhaps it's the same family of species?? you should have picked up a couple of the flowers and ask around.. haha!!
ReplyDeleteHaiyo, people will thought who is this "sampat" lady asking around...
Deleteyeah, how nice you are able to make time to jog in the park together with Calvin.. such a great bonding activity!! maybe later you both develop the interest of running.. next year the Taiping Marathon run?? hehehe~~
ReplyDeleteTak boleh ler, we are not train for that. Need to have the commitment and stamina you know. You can always ask Lina how she is train until that stage.
DeleteWay to go!
ReplyDeleteFamily exercising together is the best!
Can enjoy bonding time and get some workout too!
Keep it up! :)
Yeap!
DeleteWhat a healthy lifestyle - jogging with your son. I think the flowers are from the Tabebuia rosea tree (scientific name) or it could be from the tabebuia pentaphylla tree. Common name is tecoma trees. TheStar newspaper wrote some articles about this "sakura-like trees in M'sia" before.
ReplyDeleteOh really? I'm so happy that you can explained to me. Thanks alot Mun.
DeleteHi Angie thank you for giving me your friend's blog link...
ReplyDeleteyou can follow me here http://genskieswrittenvoices.blogspot.com
Just helping. Ok I will.
DeleteSuper low cost? I think it's free of charge! Haha xD
ReplyDeleteI miss jogging la! Shall bring Aden to the lake garden some day!
DeleteNowadays nothing is free of charge ler... LoL.
DeleteWait Aden able to walk first, then we go together ok? I can always come over to fetch you.
Jogging.....I have not been doing it for years.
ReplyDeleteMery, me too actually. Forcing myself to go and exercise and hope to stay healthy always
DeleteIt's good to jog and you have a small companion too!
ReplyDeleteHe would love to follow me.
DeleteHi Angeline,
ReplyDeleteNice that you have found extra time for yourself with running. Totally agree with you that having one child is not easy... having two is double the trouble. That's why I never have the courage to have another one.
You did well! Keep it up!
Zoe
Hahaha, I think two is enough for me too.
DeleteBeautiful blossoms. That's good! Start them young...
ReplyDeleteI should snap more photos...
DeleteGood bonding time and a healthy lifestyle. I don't have any time for myself ler..waiting for my baby to grow up a bit.
ReplyDeleteYeap, wait ya...
DeleteThe purple colour blossoms is nice...
ReplyDeleteHow nice if you can go jogging with Calvin once or twice a week at Lake Garden. Enjoy the nature, exercise and spend quality together. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteGood exercise for the family. I wonder when can I get up from my couch. haha
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline, nice click. Jogging is good but best to invest in good sport shoes mean for jogging to prevent heels and knees problem in later stage. Keep up the good work and stay healthy.
ReplyDeletememang super low cost not need machine ...just need to walk
ReplyDeletebut then must have partner baru syok...walk / jog alone rather sien and dangerous
Delete