Happy MoonCake Festival

Last week, Calvin already bring back his lantern from skool. He told everyone in the house about his lantern made by their teacher. Calvin even told me, teacher don't allowed him to use scissors, later might cut his finger.
Mommy, I want to bring this to Lake Garden, can or not? I told him his lantern a bit "senget" so asked him to bring Naruto & Power Ranger lantern better. Lol.
Yesterday, Taiping Lake Garden was crowded with people. Young and old, families and friends and everybody joined the fun and spare their happy moments together. So do we. Daddy light the candles, mommy goes snapping photos...Ah Kong & Ah Mah also come and join us there.
Children never easily get bored at those places. So colourful at night. Calvin get bored with lantern and played the bubble gun which Daddy bought last Sunday night. Actually last Sunday we did drop by for a while. We even saw 孔明灯 goes up the sky. Stalls selling lanterns, candles, bling-bling lights and toys. Fire crackers and fire works also they selling. If you are thirsty, there even got a stall selling cold soya beans and orange juice too. Tao Foo Far anyone?
I Wish you and your family a very Happy Mooncake Festival.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Looks like a very fun festival! Can imagine that the Taiping Lake Garden is a good location for this.

    Happy Mooncake Festival to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrine:Thanks and u r fast too! Enjoy ur night yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mid Autumn Festival to u n family ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you also tell your kid about the legend of Chang Er and Hou Yi to make this even more magical?

    Or is yr kid a pragmatic?

    "Mummy, Apollo 13 went up the moon and found no woman in Chinese costume, suffice to say there was no rabbit!"

    Whether or not there is a Chang Er, or whether the moon is simply another planet in Space, may this Mid Autumn be a magical festival for your family!

    Happy Mid Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mooncake Festival to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ken: Thanks ya for the story!
    Yan&Mei: Same same here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your culture. I got so interested that I tried to google it, hehe. Happy MoonCake Festival to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...ur celebration was a blissful one. Anyway, i m a bit late to wish u Happy Mooncake Festival!! But still i wana wish u n family too..hahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. COokie:I'm wondering how's ur culture over there? Share wif me too ya.
    LIngLIng:THanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts