School Holiday is Over
When you are reading this post, Calvin already back to nursery. Well, he spend the whole week with lots of fun with us. I also enjoyed taking afternoon nap with him. Daddy enjoyed watching Power Rangers, Ultraman, Ben10 with him too. Although we didn't spend our holidays at anywhere else, but we still have the quality times together while at home. I'm sure Calvin felt very happy even playing cards and puzzles with him. Since after his birthday, Calvin is big enough to cope in his study. I'm planning to let him concentrate more on his study next year. I'm really praised of those parents sending their kids to special society, extra education programme at a very early age. But not for me. Even PIL and my parents always said Calvin is still young, but we never intend to force him to do it. One little thing at a time. Since Calvin entered nursery this year, I see him improving of learning language and knowledge. We was surprised, when he can sing Merdeka song from the late local singer Sudirman. "Tanggal 31, bulan 8, 5 puluh 7. Hari yang mulia,......" Calvin memory is good but bored of writing. So I'm giving him various ways of learning things more than just study through the books.
These few days,Daddy bring Calvin out jalan-jalan & makan-makan

Rainbow delights - special sweet treats for Calvin.
nice ice cream in ur last picture...
ReplyDeletehahaha look at your sons' picture. he looks really sad about going back to school wor hor!!!
ReplyDeleteVia: We have chocolate, vanila, strawberry & Magic Flavor!
ReplyDeleteJen: Hahaha.
haha...such a big ice cream! yum yum
ReplyDeleteKenzo:Nah,not really big! Is js a closer shot!
ReplyDelete