Everyday is a gift of living and hope. Make each day the remarkable ones with family and people surrounding you.
auww! can i have those jelly mooncakes??? :3 plz plz plzzzzz...
Hi Angeline. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. Sure, we could ex link. I added you already in my bloglist. See you around!
aiyoh!! I didnt get a chance to taste moon cake this year yet!! I must tomorrow. I miss it from last year eh. look at the different mooncakes now - so much flavor hor??have a lovely weekend :)jen @ www.charmoflife.ca
Carol: I give u recipe, u made for ur hubby to eat lor.Cookie: ThanxJen: Go grab one.
We have this brand - The Baker's Cottage Mooncake. Can buy online! www.thebakerscottage.com
Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.
auww! can i have those jelly mooncakes??? :3 plz plz plzzzzz...
ReplyDeleteHi Angeline. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. Sure, we could ex link. I added you already in my bloglist. See you around!
ReplyDeleteaiyoh!! I didnt get a chance to taste moon cake this year yet!! I must tomorrow. I miss it from last year eh. look at the different mooncakes now - so much flavor hor??
ReplyDeletehave a lovely weekend :)
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca
Carol: I give u recipe, u made for ur hubby to eat lor.
ReplyDeleteCookie: Thanx
Jen: Go grab one.
We have this brand - The Baker's Cottage Mooncake. Can buy online! www.thebakerscottage.com
ReplyDelete