RESIDENT EVIL : AFTER LIFE (2010)

Last Saturday night, after the Top Thai dinner, we went for a movie – Resident Evil: After Life. We always go movie with a group of friends and have a good time together. A video game series turns to a movie. How interesting right? Alice (Milla Jovovich) attempts to kill Albert Wesker (Shawn Roberts) from the previous slot movie. And she’s back now and continues her journey with her old friends along destroying the evil from the Umbrella Corporation. Alice is so strong and so brave – Gal with Guns. Well, she’s a pro pilot too. We never aim a high expectation from the movie but it turn out good! Probably this action movie is more incredible watching with 3D! Rated: 4/5.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. :O new movie! I haven't got to the theatre many months lah. totally not a going out movie girl because i fall asleep at the theatre lah. hahaha

    Have a lovely monday :)
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can download from the web, how's ur HK drama? finish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I've watched Resident Evil 1-3. I like the action and I love Milla's character as Alice. Since I can hardly go to the movie house right now, I hope to download the After Life from the internet and enjoy having an adrenaline rush, hehe :D

    Cookie's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts