Our bed is flooded!

Hubby and I awake from my 3 year old boy’s pee. What a warm pee this morning. Lol. Every time before bed, I’ll ask him to go toilet first. He practice every night, but he still pee on da bed again. Shame! Once a while I would say. Sigh….

Our room’s toilet conversation (almost every night) ~
Mommy Bee - Come boy, go toilet shh shh
Calvin boy - Dun wan
Mommy Bee – Come la, later you sure shh shh on the bed again
We both went to toilet together. While I was helping him to pee…
Calvin boy – “Bo” (Hokkien) ~ None
Mommy Bee – What “Bo”, sure got one
Calvin slowly will pee.

Here’s another conversation. Last Sunday we were at N.T ~ Nibong Tebal Cheang Kee Restaurant. Usually I’ll bring him go toilet first before we left the restaurant. In case he really wanna pee. Calvin holds me tightly and he said he doesn’t wanna go. But I still “pujuk” him to go toilet.

In the toilet scene (almost everywhere toilets) ~
Mommy Bee – Come in!
Calvin boy – I don’t want
Mommy Bee – You better shh shh now or else you pee inside yeh yeh’s car
He refused to move a step further and say…
Calvin boy – Mommy, I don’t want, the toilet is DIRTY.
*slap forehead*
Mommy Bee – Ok, ok, ok, I know also. So you better shh shh then we go out k?
Calvin boy – OK

He’s eyes keep looking here and there. Glimpse at the dirty stain at the toilet floor & wall.
Even my house toilet bowl is not clean; he definitely says “This Kakak never washed properly”.

Another scenario once in Penang
Calvin said he wanna follow his dad to toilet. So when I came out from the ladies, I asked my hubby did he pee. He told me Calvin said none. I told my hubby, don’t listen to him, sure got one. Not long after that, he really pees on his pants jor! Luckily I always keep extra shirts & pants in the car.
I always put into practice bringing him to toilet first before we go anywhere else. I know he’s so hygiene and sometimes I bring along diapers in case he really needed it. I think he have a very big issue thing with toilets!
Hahaha, some funny photos were actually taken yesterday night before bedtime!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. hahaha....i thought real flood.

    i remember when changing dylan pampers...he pee and shoot around...very troublesome to change the whole bed mattress...worst if it got soaked into the bed...smelly ler! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, last picture very funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Via: Hahaha...Boys r like tat! I have the comforter on, before the bedsheet kena luckily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same...my gal also like dat like to hold her pee. But luckily she seldom pee on her bed...but once in a while it does happen. I guess she is overexhausted till forget she actually pee jor. Even the pants also dry jor but i can smell something not right...ahahahh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ling Ling: Its true maybe my boy also over exhausted! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a fun fun time in bed with the kid hor :)

    have an awesome day!!!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alamak! This always happen to me too when YX was still undergoing toilet trained for night bedtime.

    Haha...so young already scare dirty. But our public toilet really dirty. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 3 year old is liddis too... that's why we still wear diaper for her after she fell asleep at night. sometimes her diaper is still dry in the morning :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Pei Yi welcome to my blog. Sometimes hard to get it. My boy, I still give him wear his diaper to nursery. He very "Phai seh" and yet he doesn't like dirty toilet too. Crack my head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mNhL:Yes, my calvin boy really scared to go dirty toilet...everytime i must think of an idea how to get him in da toilet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts