During this Raya holidays, we never plan to go anywhere but remain at home. Don't have to worry so much because Taiping always have so many places to dine and we always love Taiping tasty food. Saturday we had Bak Kut Teh, and today we decided to have our lunch at
Panorama Coffee House.

Some Raya decor is still on around the coffee house

I always admired Panorama heritage table setting.

Hmmm.... Calvin followed Daddy. Bapa borek Anak rintik!

Longan Juice ~ RM 3.30, for Daddy. Calvin & I share the Strawberry Milkshake~ RM3.00.

Fried BeeHoon ~ RM5.00 for Daddy

Fish N' Chips ~ RM12.50 for us.

We also have 1/2 Dozen of Chicken Wings ~ RM15.00 as our side order
Love the food, visit them:
Panorama Hotel
61-79, Jalan Kota, 34000 Taiping, Perak.
Tel: 05-8084111
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Hi, Angeline! I like the set lunch at Panorama. Sometimes I go there for breakfast too... Hmm... I think I saw you in Tesco last week, at the biscuit section, if my memory serves me correctly.
ReplyDeleteIs it? I'm happy to hear that!gd nite
ReplyDeleteWoaaahhh I see lots of delicious food
ReplyDeletein this restaurant. Your son so cute
lah. Monkey see, monkey do :). Hehe
Jen @ www.charmoflife.ca