Century Egg Porridge 皮蛋肉粥

Today I woke up a bit early to prepare century egg porridge for my son. Yup, simple and yet tasty! First of all, I cook the porridge with some mince pork meat (seasoned). I minced the pork meat with a few ekor of prawns. This is to give the meat a better smooth texture.
I added the minced meat in the porridge which is almost cooked, under slow fire.
皮蛋~ Century Egg , the main ingredient here. Slice and chop into pieces.
Tadda... sprinkle with some spring onion before serving. Yummy :P
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. This one really looked yummy and nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... it looks delicious! I would like to have some too, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan & Alice: ok ok ok...cook for u guys too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts