Early Christmas Shopping

Well, is it a bit too early for Christmas Shopping?
Muahaha, it is just a title for my post here after I realized, Wenessa used Christmas wrapping paper to make shopping bags. She is so thoughtful of making paper bag for her customers. I always come here for dinner dresses for my company annual occasions and other events. Sometimes, when in a rush or to have a very quick shopping, I only able to come over her shop for good stuffs with great designs, garments and colours. Penang and Ipoh is just a bit too far for me after Calvin is around and my hubby busy with his shop business. MIL and my mom also come here sometimes. Heard of LeAnn? She's the only agent selling LeAnn clothing at Taiping. Her stocks are limited in sizes and patterns, so don't worry of being spotted wearing the same clothes outside. She sell more on office wear, semi formal, casual, cocktail and evening dresses as well.
Yesterday, was a public holiday, I went to her shop with Calvin, see got anything "ngam". She always have RM25 -RM30 blouses/Tee to grab! I bought those tiny flower singlets for RM27(In Brown) & RM28 (In Blue with lace) each. Green loves patch -RM30. The Grey Polka Dot jacket RM55 only.
I love this pick. Sweet sweater here - RM60.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: It is not a kind of promoting her shop or brand, but after so long having to be her valuable customer. She is a very kind person. New walk in customer will think she's a very bossy type! But she is not, she is too frank and a straightforward person.
Want to come over to Wenessa's shop? Visit her at:
D'Jean Boutique
3, Jln Taiping 2, Off Jalan Tupai,
34000 Taiping, Perak.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. For the most recent few trips KL, i have stocked up quite a few from Debenhams and Laura Ashley. D' Jean Boutique has marked up prices for LeAnn fashions, those cheaper range one, designs are outdated. This is just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Should make a trip down to Kl or Penang! Better offer and new range as well! I like the one you wore at the temple. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..got to check out the website..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sweater, I always like jacket with hood! looks rather cool~! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice: Ya, always gear up some cool jackets for traveling! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts