Welcome To Convocation 2010

Last Friday, I take one day leave to accompany my son to his Tadika. Parents are welcome to attend the Convocation 2010 of Tadika Taman Lakeview. Ceremony started at 9.30am and ends about 12.30pm.
A very grand graduation stage with just simple deco.
Calvin with his Form Teacher, Cikgu Ana
With Lee Lao Shi. Lao Shi mention Calvin is her god son!
Calvin chatting so happily with his best buddy. Anish is in year 6 class. Next year, Calvin won't be able to meet Anish again, cos' after this graduation Anish going to primary school.
The convocation ceremony started with welcome speech by the Principal, Katherina. She's a Russian lady. Then, followed by the Anthem song - Negaraku
It is amazing these kids sing the whole Negaraku without any music on.
.
.
.
Something about Calvin with the Anthem song - One day he was found peeing while he was singing Negaraku. Poor Calvin, for sure teacher ask them to stand straight and KENOT MOVE kua... I told him, next time if he wants to pee, just inform the teacher immediately and don't have to wait till he sing finish.
The ceremony continued with graduation certification given to the year 6 students. Then followed by trophy awards. I was surprised to hear Katherina announced Calvin's name. Calvin also didn't noticed, I quickly tell Calvin that teacher announce his name. Calvin walk to the front and shake hand with his Principal, take the trophy and raised up high with both hands spontaneously! Lee Lao Shi said look at mummy, -Chiak- *PHOTO TAKEN* :D
Mommies out there must be thinking what kind of award my son get. Not excellent in academic, not being 100% good in attendance but Best Award For Tidiness. Good Job Calvin! I'm proud too *Smile*. It gives a very big motivation to the kids for them to continue achieve excellence in everything they do.They also given out 10 lucky draws to parents who came. But I'm not lucky enough to get one. Grand prize is a mixer and even the consolation prize also not bad - an iron leh. After that, the best session for those kids are waiting for is the Magician Show. Previously, parents were ask to give RM30 for the benefits of our kids for this convocation day. I guess must be this Magician show jor...Is ok the kids love it. Turn from an object to a pigeon and from a balloon to a rabbit! How he did it? I still wonder, maybe that's the tricks or maybe that's the magic. They really enjoy very much on the Magic Show. Parents also entertained by the magician as well. The magician also plan some games for the children - Musical ball (same like musical share), Limbo rock and some dancing too. Fun!
The Magic Show and games come to an end. Suddenly, Calvin was asked to take photo. Her name is Lavina, calling Calvin to take photo with her. Sweet rite?
Before the ceremony ends, we were invited to have some refreshments. Well, the kids were still enjoying with the Magician. He was asked to make rabbit, dog, sword from the balloons given. Whatever animals or object the kids wanted, he will surely try to make it using the balloons. My son got a crown - Mahkota...Before we chao, I took some portion of bee hoon and feed Calvin. Calvin definitely is hungry de. Then, we went to have keow teow soup for lunch before we headed home.
~~The End~~
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. You must be busy clicking away with pictures full of your lil one,right?

    keep those memories and you will cherish them when he grows up...

    take care now ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin looked very happy in the events. I am sure he is great to receive his very first trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eugene: Ya...everytime.

    Yan: Yes, he knew it. He told everyone in the house "I got Trophy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..nice! I m awaiting for my gal's convo too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah... such a gret even! Congratulation to calvin for the tidiness award! Good job!

    Wow, the school made the convocation such a grand event, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice: Yeah, I was surprise too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts