Fun at Taipei with AA

I've being waiting for this trip long time ago. Now my dream comes true (Thanks to my dear hubby). Our flight was 10.15am in the morning, so we took midnight YoYo bus from Taiping to Ipoh and transit to LCCT. We started our breakfast with Old Town "Kai Si Hor Fan". Then we lepak at Chocolate Lounge while waiting to go in the departure gate.
Some "sam-pat"shot we took lor...Jay and Joanne
Then, our turn catching the Air Asia X...LOL
We need to fill up the white card before we landing at TaoYuan Airport (TIA). Danny dear and me both shared a hot dog and 100 plus as snack on the plane.
I forgot how much I paid, but is expensive. Is OK la once a while.
This country really have lots of tourist information. So no worry, you won't get lost if you are going for a free N easy trip to Taiwan. Taiwanese speaks Mandarin, Hokkien, English, Japanese and even Korean.

Ticket $125NT: Taipei East Station Express to YuanShan MRT Station.
Card: Our unlimited for 5 days Metro card pass cost us $700NT.

Our hotel StarBeauty. Spacious and clean.
Danny dear asked the receptionist what is our room rate with the package from AA (we booked the flight plus the accommodation). He said our room cost $3000NT. Wow, worth it for us to have a nice stay here...


Our Starbeauty Hotel (Shi Lin) address:
No. 38-1 Chien Kong St. Taipei 111, Taiwan R.O.C
Tel: 886-2-28828080
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Wah... I'm getting excited seeing you enjoy so much during your Taipei trip!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is big and cozy!! How much you paid for this AAGo package?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy Moon: So sorry, after i review back my post, now only able to answer ur question! We paid for RM979 per person includes accom - 5D4N.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts