KEYCHAIN COLLECTOR

This post dedicated to all my friends/colleagues,

Almost everyone go for holiday either in local or oversea. Our friends/colleagues never forget to brought back souvenir for us in the office. Sometimes not only souvenir but food/snack like chocolates and cookies from all around the world! We are blessed and appreciate to have them around. Whenever a friend/colleague bring back one, we'll straight away hang up and display at our own cubicle! We collected more and more. And now coincidentally we become the "Keychain" collector. *_^ We have keychain from Singapore, Australia, Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Bali, Hong Kong, Holland, Spain, Korea and now I have one extra keychain bonanza from Hayley. Yeah! Eiffle Tower @ Paris! I'm glad she and her hubby enjoy the most romantic trip ever.
Here are Koh's and Poh Choo's cubicle, hang nicely and neatly at a corner.
Here displaying from my cubicle and Ms Lim's one. Ms Lim is going for holiday starting from today. Hope she have a wonderful trip and wish she bring us another keychain as well. Hehehe

Which one I like the most?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crystal diamond shape keychain from Yan. It looks like real one! If I'm not mistaken she bought it during her family Genting trip. Whoever ask where I get this keychain? I'm proudly to mention your name to them. *wink*
P/S: Once again thank you very much to everyone and I'm thankful to have you as my friend/colleague. Happy Thanksgiving & have a pleasant weekend ahead!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Wow... an eye widening collection of keychains, your colleagues are so generous!!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that out of so many, you like mine the most. You are most welcomed. Forget to mention, my girls too like the candy you bought from Taiwan as well. April already reserved the candy container from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're welcome.
    Keychains are one of the things we can keep to decorate our office cubicles, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice: Yeah, we did not ask for more! But I guess is from the heart!

    Yan: Yes, I like it so much when u passed it to me! Cos' my fav is diamond! So u gave me a big diamond leh! *blink blink*

    Hayley: Besides keeping in the drawer, why not hang it up & display!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time i used to collect keychain..now no more edy. Now collecting fridge magnets...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ling: Magnet also got! All at home! Can't display...my son n my niece both taking off all the time! simpan oni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, so many keychains. as for me, i like to collect fridge magnets from diff places :D my fridge is full of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barb:Magnet is a great item to collect too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts