I-PIS CELEBRATION III
BACK DATED POST: We've been a few times celebrating I-PIS. Usually the same old gang who turns out for the celebration. We've been to here and here & this is our 3rd time, yeah. Thanks to all my colleagues, patiently waiting for me to come back from my Taipei trip, so I can join in. Thanks *sweet*
Sorry my camera can't snap a better view more than this one here.
First dish: Prawn Mantis with Salted Egg Yolk
2nd: Fried Noodle
3rd: Lala or Claims with ginger sauce
4th: Mixed vegetables
5th: Assam Curry Stingray in Claypot
6th: Sotong or Squid Fritters
Slurppp......................Done.
Overall not bad, I just love the flower crab and the assam curry stingray only.
:
:
:
:
Ah Zhong Seafood
No. 2, Pantai Bersih, Bagan Ajam,
12300 Butterworth
Reservation: 012-476 7021, 012-402 3418 or 012-524 8324
Some still complaining not enough full, some said wanna eat Oh Ah Jian....Ok, after we paid the bill - RM134 for the seafood. Then, Sam brought us to Chai Leng Park, Prai for next food hunt stop!
I still prefer Taiwanese Oh Ah Jian, more oysters!!!
Satay for all of us...
The meat is tasty, juicy and tender.

Err... mind to share what's 'I-PIS'?
ReplyDeleteWow... love the seafood, I reckon Taiping is a foodie paradise! Beautiful night scene too! RM134nett for such a spread of seafood considered very cheap as for K.L standard!^0^
Wah, you guys really "chat dak"(can eat a lot), tabit!
You too, have a wonderful holiday!
Alice: I-PIS is a kind of qtrly incentive given by the company! If every month production hits the target!
ReplyDeleteAlice, that Pantai Bersih is at Prai, Butterworth. Not Taiping.
Hehe, my bad... you were actually from Taiping. I probably intrigued by your superlicious seafood photos and didn't apy much attention for the writing!;p
ReplyDeleteThank you and have a nice day!