Specially Just for Calvin

Yesterday night coincidently, MIL didn't cook dinner cos' she is having BYOF dinner at her friend house. So, I decided to treat Calvin since he got a motivation award in my previous post, H>E>R>E. Calvin was so happy when I told him we'll bring him over to Pizza Hut for dinner. He jump and say Yeah!
Extra Cheesy! That's the new menu! But we didn't order it....
Chicken Soup -Soup of the Day
Inspiring new environment at Taiping Pizza Hut after the renovation.
Calvin: Mommy I want to take your photo.
Mommy: ^Posing^
Calvin: Hahaha...I take 2 wor! Daddy also inside!
Mommy: *smile*
Daddy: Chocolate Cream Shake
Mommy & Calvin: Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
Primavera Pennie, Fritters Platter, Hawaiian Pizza and Spaghetti Meatball.
He enjoyed her dinner yesterday night.
The most important thing is Daddy & Mommy Love Calvin Always.
Well, this is my piece of Hawaiian supreme- definitely a family choice!
P/S: Too bad, Taiping don't have Dominos Pizza....
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. wwwwwwwoah I see pizza !! now I'm craving for it. uh ohhh!

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You prefer Domino? I personally think Pizza Hut offers more reasonable price and spread of choice!

    Can see Calvin enjoyed her food and company! Lucky you!^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts