Restoran AUN LOKE

Another Sunday dinner spare within the Chee Family. This round we went to Restoran Aun Loke, Pokok Assam.
The restaurant always look the same allt he time.
I heard, last week our managers brought those Japanese people to have lunch over here after the meeting. The Japanese love it.
Before dinner, Calvin doing some awkward posing. He can't take nicely photo nowadays...
Calvin is good handling my camera and he caught this shot!
Poor Bernice her finger accidentally "kepit" under the table....
Cry Out Loudly

Let see what we ordered...
Fish Otak Otak
Fish Head Curry
Assam Prawn
Bean Sprouts with Salted Fish
Bak Kian Fritters
Sweet Potato with Sambal Belacan
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Wah... the Asam Prawn looks alluring, just wonder how did they charge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to see the bill, my son tat day very naughty...I was busy entertaining him! Alice, I dun have many readers, but i really appreciate all ur visit! Alice, i can feel it! Thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome! Hehe, just enjoy reading your entries. Got to learn a lot of newbies from reading it, I should thank you instead!^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts