Your Hand Bag Organizer

Ladies, how many bags have you own?
Have you ever left out something whenever you change your handbag in a hurry?
I'm not sure how many of you have seen this.
But I would like to share with you here the Hand Bag organizer I've own.
Size: 7 inch x 9 inch
Available Colours: 10 colours to choose from
A mini bag provided multiple compartments for your purse, tissues, mobile phone, keys, cosmetics, stationery and etc. It is suitable for medium and large hand bag. Selling at RM15.90 ONLY at Popular Book Shop. If you have Popular member card another extra 10% discount.
Demo - putting & keeping all my daily necessity inside this mini organizer.
Fitted nicely & neatly inside the bag. Sometimes when we wanted to take out something, we intend to "korek - korek" - dig inside the bag! Now with this organizer, no more messy job! I still have space for a bottle of mineral water too.
Comes with mini handle - easy during transfer time.
Here it goes, easily transferable from one bag to another one.
Eventually, the organizer makes your bag stay firm on itself.

It can be found almost the similar design in any online shopping.
You can have a look over to her blog : Sewing Monster
She have lots of organizer in many designs.
I even heard Guardian also have, but smaller and more expensive.
Ladies, do invest one for your daily needs.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. Hey, may be we can go together, your family and mine,, and may be call some more bloggers friends too,

    think about it ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..i m looking for one nice one..and thank godness i found sasha...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. eii...u know what. i have the same coach bag like urs too....LOL!!! guess we hae the same taste ya...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugene: Sorry that's my Anniversary gift! next time we plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ling: I get that bag for 60% disc from Sogo during my prev HK trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks very useful wo!
    I hardly collect handbags, but the organizer will do good for other accessories I have...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mei: Buy one shud be enuff! Cheap too! Taiping popular already out of stock, u try to ask n c!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah...very useful, must get one soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This organizer is really great. Will consider to get one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very handy and practical indeed!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna get one! I really hate myself always need to korek korek inside the handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya..get one..I'm going to get another 2 more for my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts