DANSHUI HISTORIC ST - STILL AT DAY 2
Where: Danshui Hostoric Street Delicious Food
Old buildings are still well maintain. Lots of interesting thing to see.
Oh ya, I'm wearing my new pair of boots that I bought on the 1st nite.
Jay and my Lou Gong
We have this 101 potato chips with mix flavour - 1 stick $40NT
Guess the Taipei 101 tower influence a lot...another tall sundae ice cream for only $10NT
Displaying alot of hand made products by the local.
Some home made traditional snacks. Here we go again, free food testing!!!
If you refuse to try, the stall person will still keep pursue you to try and it is ok if we didn't buy.
Found some interesting traditional biscuit here...

snack snack snack.....But hubby want to have noodle...
Later on, we stop by a ramen restaurant. We share this large bowl of Spicy Ramen - $95NT.
While, Jay and Joanne share the Seafood Ramen - $105NT.
鐵蛋 - Very popular. It taste and smell just like the Char Yip Dan.
To buy this 鐵蛋(preserved egg with flavor) please look for this brand 阿婆鐵蛋
My hubby like it, so we bought 2 packets of original flavor and 1 packet of spicy flavor.
Right after we have our meal, we continue to our site seeing until near the river bank. Very cold when the wind blows and nice scenery too. We saw students waiting for ferry. People come here to take ferry to Bali Township. We wanted to go to Fisherman wharf - Lover bridge, but the weather doesn't seems that good - raining. Without waisting too much time at one area, ended we headed back to MRT station for our next place. Now a bit regret we didn't go there... nvm next trip to Taipei again..hehehe.
A photo before we went off.
Dear all coffee lover, don't have to worry if you are in Taipei, every where & most of the time you'll see Starbucks. This unique Starbucks coffee building can only be seen at Danshui Old Street.
Big 7 Eleven

MRT Station: Danshu Station, walk to ZhongZheng historic St.
After having the China Pizza, we are on our way to Danshui Historic Street. It is a old street combination of ancient relics with delicious food. You can find and enjoy some traditional food here.
Nice and crispy *Thumbs up*
If you refuse to try, the stall person will still keep pursue you to try and it is ok if we didn't buy.
We tried this pinkish guava, it is sweet and soft.
As we walked along, we notice this unusual and odd shop.
I forgot how much is the entry fee, I think is $49NT only.
Just snap a photo displaying the 2 headed animals, large size of rabbit and so on. Too "ger li" we don't dare to go in, especially I'm a mother, I feel horrible going there. Later on we just walk off.
We bought back some almond powder and ginger tea for our parents.
I recommended these. In case, you are here don't forget to buy some back hometown.
The good thing about their street food, snack and even the things they sell here is hardly find it at other place. Even all of them are so polite and friendly. That is why make their places so unique and interesting about.
Mister Donut - Can find almost at every MRT Station. Easy to grab and go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danshui Station
P/S: Next stop Taiwan Story Land before ended our Day 2 tour.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

your trip to taiwan is so interesting and fun. i saw yr photos in FB :) makes me want to go there too :D
ReplyDeleteBarb: Thanks, Plan a trip there with ur family...It should be fun too!
ReplyDeleteI like all the Taiwan food pics, I guess I have to starv myself for a month before I can go to Taipei.
ReplyDeleteYan: I did that too. Hey, u should u go Simpang Pasar Malam every Tues nite. There got large fried crisp chicken like taiwan and also the 101 potato chips.
ReplyDeleteTaiwan's food/snacks really unique and creative! ehehe..
ReplyDeletep/s: No wonder I always see only 4 of you... the other couple walk on their own.. hehe.
Mei: CY is good, just her gf feel very strange - kuai kuai shu shu
ReplyDeleteYa lor, sometimes travel with others that have different 'channel' a bit susah, hehe...
ReplyDeleteYou guys really good in cari makan..
how is the weather while you were there? I like your new boots
ReplyDeleteMummy Moon: Pasal Cari Makan....boleh tahan la..Autumn now, about 15-20 Celcius. Really a good time for travel.
ReplyDelete