Crave for Biscuits???
HUP HOE BISCUIT
since 1914
1629, Jalan Besar, 14100 Simpang Ampat,
S.P.S Penang
Tel: 04-587 3949
Crave for biscuits??? Definitely is a great snack for Tea Time!
Before we headed to Pantai Bersih for seafood, we were brought here by Sam, knowing this shop is famous for their "Roti Kok". Awesome air tight biscuit container which still can be found at this shop. The owner filled up and display at the shop row by row. Once we reach, one of my colleague didn't notice that it is not for testing. She eventually open each container and take a bite! LOL. Not her fault, she really didn't notice every container's lid was stick with a sticker stated "No Testing"
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Roti Kok is my favourite, thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteI always like biscuit also. I prefet those not sweet one more. Roti Kok is also not bad. This is a place I never been before.
ReplyDeleteAlice: Yes, my colleague next to me lor, influence me to eat !
ReplyDeleteYan: Next time, if Sam go again, I 'll let you know!
so many types of biskits...
ReplyDeletemarrie biscuit my fav :)
ReplyDeleteMery: Ya, so many
ReplyDeleteBite Bite: Can I call u andy?
of course you may :)
ReplyDelete