THE HIGHEST COMMENTER - TAIPEI TRIP

I came across from Panda. He had created a few contests for his blog’s reader. I found it very interesting, and then I have an idea of setting up a contest from my previous Taipei trip too! sounds fun right? For my very first contest, there’s NO question. But I’ll pick who’s the highest commenter who had follows along my Taipei blog! Let's see the result below!
I ended the contest on 27th Nov - 1pm.

Maybe after this there will be other contest as well and you guys may have chance to grab souvenirs from my future trips later on! In a way that I’m happy to share my souvenir with you guys. Muahaha… Definitely, it must come from all of your support! *_^
To wrap up my conclusion, here are all the links during my 5D4N Taipei trip.
Day 1
Fun at Taipei with AA
Fun Taipei Day 1

Day 2
Fun Taipei Day 2 – 士林宫邸 & National Palace Museum
China Pizza
Danshui Historic St – Still At Day 2
Taiwan Storyland with Memory

Day 3
Fun Taipei Day 3 – Historic & Classic
Day 3 continues with XiMenDing urban Taipei life
Taipei 101
Taipei: Raohe Night Market & WuFenPu (Commercial Area)

Day 4
Fun Taipei Day 4 – National Dr Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
FUN TAIPEI DAY 4 - JIUFEN, 九份
Back to ShiLin for another shopping spree

Day 5
Beautiful Sunday from Taipei on Day 5
Miniature Museum of Taiwan
Fun Taipei Day 5 – That Few Hours…..
再见 TAIPEI, DAY 5

SPECIAL (comments not included post): HELLO KITTY CAFÉ

P/S: Here I proudly announced ALICE, Congrats! Please provide me your address so I can deliver to your house ASAP! So wait for the postman OK!

For the rest thanks for all the comments! Really appreciate it! Muacks!!!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Comments

  1. hi Angeline.. I want to follow your contest too.. i mean follow your style... hahaha... see who is the highest commenter.. interesting!
    Congrats Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have....

    Oh.....I never been to Taipei before...it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire: Ya, u can also! Fun...Will have to wait for Alice to come bec from holiday first!


    Mery: Can plan for a family trip there! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an interesting contest. Good way to share your souvenir with your loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this time i tak kena, never mind, next time i will sure win one,,,,,,

    have a great week ahead ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yan: Something good to share around. Alice is very supportive all the way. She deserved it!

    Eugene: Anyway thank you for ur comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, nice way of doing a contest :)

    btw, i accidentally deleted your comment on my post :( (sorry).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Alice! You gave me a good idea..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bite Bite: Is alrite! No Prob

    Mummy Gwen: Great to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. uwaaaa!! how come i didnt know got contest one!!! tsk tsk!

    i linked ur blog in my blogroll, but cannot retrieve ur feeds, how come ah?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. and hey hey!! congrats to ALice! weee!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol, I have no idea...Same think happen to me when i add Alice & Foongpc in my blog roll! I pun tak tau why la!

    ReplyDelete
  13. same here, i also cant load your blog into my blog listing....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apa jadi? Either is u got to follow me lor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting....congrats to Alice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ling; On behalf Alice, I said u r welcome

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aiya! I am no 2 .. hehe
    Congrates to Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yalor...When I was counting, I oso feel excited to know the result. Next time ok? How's ur korea trip? Must be very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Angeline, I'm touched... That's very kind of you to hold such a contest, perhaps one day I should also hold one like you did(very interesting and it's indeed a great SURPRISE)! ^-^

    Thanks your other readers for their warm thoughts, have a wonderful Sunday Angeline!;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alice: U r welcome. So wait for Mr Postman k....I dunno I can make it to send u the things by tomorrow. The lastest u can get it is on Thursday/Friday K? I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for the generous tulips. I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts